Ji Qing also turned his head and glanced at Qiao Qing, and left as soon as he touched her. .

    His eyes looked at the flowers and plants by the roadside. It was almost winter, and the surroundings were all withered, but it couldn't stop his good mood.

    As if he didn't know when it started, his mood suddenly had ups and downs.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows, her eyes fell on Ji Qingyi's face, her thin lips curled up slightly, "Then you still talk about taking a taxi?"

    Ji Qingyi didn't explain too much, "You will know later. "

    Qiao Qing's car broke down strangely. He always felt that it was related to the person who followed him before, so he planned to see what the other person wanted.

    If it's okay, anyway, a car has been arranged to come over, so it won't delay the two of them going home.

    Qiao Qing felt that Ji Qingyi was a little mysterious. Although she was a very curious person, seeing that Ji Qingyi didn't want to tell her now, she didn't ask further.

    He glanced down at the phone and said in surprise, "Hey, someone has taken the order."

    Ji Qingyi's brows and eyes stretched out, with an interesting taste: "There may be interesting things happening later, do you want to see it." His tone was full of ridicule, and he seemed very relaxed,

    but the deep eyes proved that he did not Don't feel so taken lightly.

    "Mysterious."

    Qiao Qing couldn't help but look at Ji Qingyi more, and teased with a smile on her lips: "What are you doing? Don't let me know."

    She just felt a little strange, and for a while Some are confused.

    The curvature of Ji Qingyi's lips has disappeared, he looked around and surveyed the environment, "I think someone is trying to target us." After

    a second pause, he continued: "I just don't know what the other party is thinking. "

    Qiao Qing's slender brows frowned, and she couldn't help putting her fair and slender hands on Ji Qingyi's arms, her moist eyes filled with worry.

    "Who is targeting us?"

    After thinking for a while, "It seems that I haven't offended anyone recently."

    After thinking about it, only Qiao's father and Qiao's mother would do this, but they thought of it with Ji Qingyi.

    Could it be that because of Qianyu's prosperous development now, she has become a thorn in the eyes and a thorn in the heart of the two of them? So much so that they didn't care about the last little bit of family affection.

    Ji Qing also saw Qiao Qing's changing expression, and thought she was afraid, so he raised his slender-knuckle hand and patted Qiao Qing's arm.

    He lowered his voice and comforted him: "It's okay, I'm here, don't be afraid. You just need to take care of yourself later."

    He had an intuition that what happened today was not a coincidence.

    Soon, the car that received the order arrived in front of the two of them.

    Qiao Qing and Ji Qing also glanced at each other.

    Sighing, Qiao Qing got into the car.

    Ji Qing also got into the car.

    There are his people protecting him secretly, otherwise he wouldn't dare to let Qiao Qing take risks like this.

    It's just that those people are very cunning. He investigated, but he didn't know who was following them.