The line of sight is secretly competing.

    Cheng Yiyang raised his eyebrows, "Okay."

    He took a chair from the side and sat beside Qiao Qing, not caring that Ji Qing was also there.

    Fortunately, I wanted to have dinner with Qiao Qing before, so the food I prepared was for two people.

    And Ji Qing also thought so.

    So there is really no shortage of tableware.

    Ji Qing also moved in a stool from the outside and sat on the other side of Qiao Qing.

    Only Qiao Qing ate this meal with gusto.

    "Why don't you eat?"

    Seeing that the two of them didn't move their chopsticks very much, she felt a little strange. Her bright and agile eyes passed Cheng Yiyang's side and landed on Ji Qingyi.

    She rolled her eyes and joked with a smile: "Ji Qingyi, are you secretly eating behind my boss's back? You don't even move with your chopsticks." Hearing this,

    Ji Qingyi looked at Qiao Qing with her dark eyes, only Seeing the vivid smile on Qiao Qing's fair and delicate face, her eyes were full of jokes.

    He stretched out his bony hands to pick up the chopsticks, and took a bite of food for Qiao Qing.

    "I'm not very hungry, just watch you eat."

    The smile on Cheng Yiyang's lips faded a bit, he rolled up his sleeves, put on disposable gloves, then reached out to pick up the crayfish, and teased: "Look at you I didn't touch it much."

    After peeling it and putting it in Qiao Qing's bowl, she said with a gentle smile, "You can eat it now."

    His gaze passed over Ji Qingyi's face invisibly.

    It's really strange, even Cheng Yiyang himself wonders why he feels like Ji Qing is also a competitor.

    Obviously, with Ji Qingyi's current status, he is not worthy even to carry his shoes.

    But thinking about what Ji Qingyi said before about the agreement between the Han family and the Cheng family, he felt that it was necessary to investigate Ji Qingyi carefully.

    Qiao Qing was overwhelmed by the flattery. She circled the two of them with her eyes, feeling that something was wrong with the current atmosphere.

    With suspicion in his eyes, he looked at Cheng Yiyang, suspecting for the first time that the original owner's memory was wrong.

    Cheng Yiyang's current performance doesn't look like he's just a good brother.

    It was the original owner's memory that was misleading before, and she never thought about it at all.

    Slightly drooping eyes, concealing the contemplation in the bottom of the eyes.

    Several people had different thoughts, and after eating, Cheng Yiyang went back.

    After all, he didn't have much time. As the general manager of a company, he was able to spare time to come to Qianyu only because it happened to be lunch time.

    If Cheng's father found out, he would have to be taught a lesson.

    So many times, he didn't dare to go beyond the standard in what he did, because many eyes were on him in the Cheng family, and he really didn't dare to slack off at all.