"How is it? Has a cooperation been reached?"

    Cheng Yiyang is still very concerned about this matter.

    Qiao Qing frowned, and sighed leisurely, "It's a bit difficult."

    "Huh?"

    Cheng Yiyang was puzzled, the smile disappeared from his thinned lips, and he asked warmly, "Han Linyu is so shameless?"

    Qiao Qing felt A little funny, she quickly explained: "This is not a matter of face."

    Her eyes drooped slightly, and after thinking for a while, she still felt that she should talk to Cheng Yiyang in detail.

    "It's just that anyone with a discerning eye can see that it is definitely impossible for Qianyu Company to have the ability and capital to cooperate with Yuanheng. In the end, no matter what, this cooperation will fall on Han's head, so why should Qianyu participate in it?" What? Isn't this superfluous and superfluous?"

    Cheng Yiyang pursed his lips and narrowed his dark eyes. In fact, he had thought about this problem before, but he didn't want to hurt Qiao Qing too much, so he didn't say it.

    Eyebrows stretched, and he said with a smile: "This is just a trivial matter. If we can't cooperate, we won't cooperate."

    The tone is very relaxed, but the heart is still quite heavy.

    The survival of Qianyu Company involves whether Qiao Qing's name can continue to exist on the Qiao family tree.

    It has nothing to do with him, but he has always treated Qiao Qing's affairs as his own, so how could he not care at all.

    Qiao Qing said in relief: "It's nothing. I never thought of cooperating with Yuanheng before, and now it's just expected.

    " If it's impossible, what big deal can it be?

    She seemed to remember something, looked at Cheng Yiyang with a smile and said, "However, Han Linyu happened to have a project in his hand that was suitable for Qianyu, and he planned to hand it over to Qianyu." Her mood improved, and her eyes seemed to be full of smiles

    . Like the stars, they twinkle and twinkle beautifully.

    Cheng Yiyang nodded, and joked: "It seems that Han Linyu is still thinking about his classmates." What he

    thought in his heart was different from what he said.

    For a small company like Qianyu, even if he was the general manager of Cheng Corporation, he would not be able to hand over the project to Qianyu. Can a large group like Han Corporation have a project suitable for Qianyu?

    Qiao Qing smiled and didn't say much about it.

    I used to think that Han Linyu was too high and not easy to get close to, but now I feel that he is amiable and nice.

    Cheng Yiyang sent Qiao Qing back to the company.

    Her car is still in the company, and she plans to get the contract back before driving home.

    After leaving with Cheng Yiyang, Qiao Qing took the elevator alone.

    Seeing the flashing floors of the elevator, she was thinking about something, and called Secretary Zhang before getting on the elevator.

    "Has Ji Qing also gone back?"

    It was already half past nine.

    Nine o'clock is the off-duty time, but some jobs require overtime.