[Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ! ! 】

    【I've been there too! ! ! So excited woo woo woo! ! ! But just watch! ! ! 】

    Looking at Qiao Qing's curious eyes, Lin Lang couldn't help but chuckled softly. He slowly explained: "I own this store. I like Hanfu better. I've made a small video about it before.

    " It was Qiao Qing's turn to be surprised. Her slender brows raised slightly, and she asked inexplicably, "Aren't you the boss? Still have time to manage this?" As she spoke, she couldn't help laughing

    .

    Lin Lang hooked his lips, pushed his glasses on the bridge of his nose, looked at the Hanfu in front of him and said, "Actually, it's just a hobby."

    As if remembering many things, he continued: "Sometimes when the pressure is great, wearing Hanfu can be decompressed after taking a video, and the decompression method may be different from yours.”

    Qiao Qing nodded, and joked with a smile: "I saw that you wore more sporty clothes before, and I said that it really doesn't resemble your style." She looked at

    these Hanfu, "Your temperament is indeed very agreeable to wear. Hanfu, that’s the feeling of Mr. Pianpian.”

    Lin Lang pursed his lips, looked at Qiao Qing with his dark eyes, pointed to the other side of the Hanfu and said, “That’s Ruqun over there, do you want to try it? I'll give it to you if you like it."

    This dress is not very cheap at first glance.

    【Ahhhhhhh what did I hear? ? ? ? Mr. Lin's shop! ! ! My God, I like Hanfu and I decisively abandoned the little milk dog. I stand in Mr. Lin, woo woo woo, Hanfu is so charming! ! ! ]

    [Hahahahaha me too, I like it too, how many girls don't like Hanfu, please stand up! ! ! ]

    Sang Pei looked enviously: "This costume looks really exquisite. Compare it with what I wore before filming!" "

    Okay."

    Qiao Qing smiled and responded bluntly.

    She is quite interested in this. How many girls can resist the temptation of beautiful clothes, especially this dress is not only beautiful, not to mention the material, it is the embroidery on it, the embroidery is lifelike, so fine that you can tell it at a glance It took a lot of effort.

    Trying on Hanfu is quite troublesome, because after a whole set of Hanfu, there are several pieces of clothing, it takes a lot of effort to wear it for the first time.

    It took about twenty minutes before Qiao Qing changed into clothes with the help of the staff here.

    Qiao Qing was wearing a light green waist-length dress, her waist was not full enough to grasp, her beautiful hair was loose, her face was like a lotus, her eyebrows were like willows, she looked so flawless.

    [Ah ah ah! ! ! Qiao Qiao is so beautiful, I'm envious! ! 】

    A hint of amazement floated in Lin Lang's dark eyes, he hooked his lips, and praised: "You are very beautiful, you are very suitable for the light green clothes."

    The light green is white, but Qiao Qing's skin is better than snow, and her lips are red and her teeth are white.

    And Lin Lang also changed into a set of Hanfu of the same color. He didn't wear a hair crown, and he had short hair on his head. He just held a fan in his hand. a feeling of.