Qiao Qing explained with embarrassment, her fair face flushed.

    "That was an accident, I'm going to be serious."

    Biting his lip, a little unwilling to admit defeat, he fired another arrow, which was better than before. Although it was on the edge of the target, it still didn't miss the target.

    Zheng Jiayu nodded seriously, "I'm really serious this time."

    Qiao Qing only felt it was full of jokes.

    She wrinkled her small face, pursed her pink lips and said, "You said you didn't laugh at me before, it was too much."

    Zheng Jiayu was amused, and the smile on his handsome face was as gentle as ever, "I'm really not a joke. , I just suddenly wanted to laugh."

    【Well, what should I do? This screen is also full of c feelings! ! ! 】

    【Jia Yu Chong Chong Chong, Mom supports you! ! ! 】

    Qiao Qing folded her hands on her chest, with an expression of dissatisfaction, and a pair of watery eyes rolled around, suddenly seemed to think of something, and quickly smiled and said to Zheng Jiayu: "I think the bow here is too tight, really It's not my problem, if you don't believe me, come and try."

    Zheng Jiayu smiled, and actually chose a bow of suitable weight from the side, the smile on his face suddenly subsided, and his expression was extraordinarily serious. very different.

    It is said that serious boys are very attractive. Qiao Qing looked at Zheng Jiayu's serious side face. The curve from the nose to the chin was perfect. It was really pretty.

    He suddenly released the arrow, and quickly took out the arrow with his well-articulated hand, repeating the movement.

    "Chirp, chirp, chirp" three times in a row, Qiao Qing was dumbfounded, and shot three arrows in succession.

    Three beeps of "Tuk Tuk Tuk" sounded.

    [Wow wow wow wow what did I see? Woooooooooo Jiayu is so powerful! ! ! 】

    【Hahahahaha~~~ I suddenly found that Jia Yu is so handsome, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! 】

    Su Yunxin smiled: "Jiayu's level is really good."

    Guo Qiheng joked: "If I didn't have the level, I probably wouldn't take the girl I like to such a place, at least I wouldn't haha.

    " Was amused.

    Qiao Qing turned her eyes to look over, raised her eyebrows in surprise, and hit the bull's-eye.

    She looked up at Zheng Jiayu's dark eyes with her fair face, and jokingly said with a smile: "This is what you said after playing for a while, and it is at this level after playing for a while." Her face was full of disbelief, and her

    voice He joked softly: "I even suspect that you have practiced for a while."

    Hearing Qiao Qing's praise, Zheng Jiayu's brows were full of joy, and the smile on his lips deepened, "It's really just for fun, but I might It’s because I’m more focused on doing things.”

    He paused for a moment, and soon continued to say softly: “It’s the same when liking someone.”

    The roots of his ears were suddenly stained with blood.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhh what did I hear? ? ? ? Like someone too? ? ? My god, is this a confession? ? Alas ~~~]

    [Oh roar, I thought Jiayu was more restrained ah ah ah ah ah ah, I'm sorry I look away hahahahaha! ! ! What a coincidence, I think it's okay again! ! 】