【I'm coming too! ! Jia Yu: Hehe, who is fresh and who is favorite, who can tell clearly! ! This must be what Jiayu meant hahahahahaha~~~~]

    Sang Pei covered her eyes and dared not look at it: "Oh my God, I was so terrified watching this scene, I always felt like I was about to fight."

    Li Qiyuan He laughed and said, "Where is it so scary, haha!"

    Qiao Qing was the third to get up.

    After putting on makeup and changing clothes, he went downstairs. When he reached the kitchen, Jiang Chengbai and Zheng Jiayu had already prepared breakfast.

    Her watery almond eyes widened slightly, as if surprised, then the corners of her mouth curled up into a nice arc, and she joked with a smile: "Why are you all so early?" Jiang Chengbai hurriedly filled the wontons and put them on Qiao

    Qing in front of.

    His slender phoenix eyes slightly raised, and the corners of his thin lips curled up: "It's not too early, isn't it good?"

    Zheng Jiayu also filled the porridge and placed it in front of Qiao Qing. Qiao Qing said softly: "You can try it. Chicken and mushroom porridge is helpful for anemia. I made it specially for you, and you can drink porridge in the morning to warm your stomach."

    The two bowls were placed in front of Qiao Qing, and the two refused to give in to each other. Their gazes were suddenly full of lethality, as if they had experienced countless swords and swords in just a few seconds.

    [Wow wow wow wow wow. I decided not to stand in the marriage c. Although the marriage c is very good and sprinkles sugar every day, but Chengjia c looks at each other with small eyes every day. Mom can't stand it~~~] [+10086] [I

    still

    stand What a coincidence c ha ha ha ha, whispered weakly: Although I also think Cheng Jia c oh oh oh oh oh oh~~ but I'm afraid I won't let it be broadcast hahahahaha! ! ! 】

    Su Yunxin smiled: "This scene is really unwatchable, it's too exciting."

    The camera suddenly shifted to when the two were in the car.

    The two chatted on a topic.

    Qiao Qing smiled and said, "I can't squat for a long time, or I will get dizzy."

    Zheng Jiayu turned to look at Qiao Qing in surprise, and then quickly retracted.

    Asked softly: "Anemia?"

    Qiao Qing smiled and nodded.

    Sang Pei sighed: "Qiao Qiao is so happy, both of them are caring people."

    Qiao Qing glanced across the faces of the two of them, and then looked at the breakfast in front of her, with a bit of surprise in her eyebrows and eyes, and the corners of her lips Wan Wan said: "Thank you, I like it all." I

    mentioned some anemia by accident before, but Zheng Jiayu remembered it unexpectedly.

    His eyes couldn't help looking at Zheng Jiayu twice more. Although he is relatively young, he is still very mature and steady in doing things. It may also be because he has been studying abroad alone for a long time and knows how to take care of others.

    Seeing Qiao Qing's surprised expression, Jiang Chengbai's eyes suddenly darkened a little, he clenched his fingers slightly, and the sense of urgency in his heart suddenly increased.

    Glancing at Zheng Jiayu, she joked with a smile, "It seems that Qiao Qiao is lucky this morning."

    Qiao Qing's thoughts rolled for a moment, and she nodded with a smile, "I think I'm really very happy."

Fast Travel President Strategy Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें