Sang Pei was excited: "Our Cheng Bai is so good, we all know that Qiao Qiao doesn't like to eat bread."

    Hai Lang smiled: "What's going on? Let's cut the scene."

    The scene turned to sending Joe off on the first day On Qing's car home, Jiang Chengbai sent Zheng Jiayu back first, and then had a chance to be alone with Qiao Qing.

    Jiang Chengbai drove the car, and asked casually: "Qiao Qiao, what do you usually like to eat in the morning?"

    Qiao Qing thought for a while, then smiled and said: "When you are in a hurry in the morning, it is usually a cup of coffee and bread."

    After a pause, He continued: "Actually, I don't like eating bread very much. I prefer to eat wontons, but I only have time to eat them when I am in school."

    Jiang Chengbai nodded thoughtfully.

    Lin Yinger couldn't help laughing: "It seems that this is someone with a heart."

    And here.

    When Qiao Qing saw the wonton in front of her, she didn't know whether it was surprise or pleasant surprise. Her moist almond eyes widened slightly, and she couldn't help asking, "Did you make it?"

    Jiang Chengbai nodded, he was a little embarrassed: "I made it last night. Well, I got up late today, but luckily this one is easy to learn."

    The scene changed to last night.

    10:4

    Jiang Chengbai took out the ingredients, and then he was busy in the kitchen alone, looking extraordinarily serious.

    Qiao Qing was instantly moved by Jiang Chengbai's actions. Her fair and delicate face was filled with a sincere smile, "Thank you." I said

    this to Jiang Chengbai in the car the day before yesterday, but he remembered it unexpectedly , and did it by hand.

    [Wow wow wow play wow, Mr. Jiang yyds! ! ! ]

    [It's so sweet, hahahahahaha, Qiao Qiao was touched. 】

    【Details Mr. Jiang, I love you woo woo woo woo~~]

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Jiang is so good, who wouldn't love him! ! ]

    Sang Pei covered her face: "Chengbai, I'm sure I've been on your side."

    Su Yunxin looked at her with an aunt smile: "It's really good."

    "Taste it quickly and see if it suits your appetite."

    Jiang Chengbai handed the spoon to Qiao Qing, Danfeng's slender eyes are full of anticipation.

    Qiao Qing smiled and tasted one with a spoon.

    "It's delicious."

    The taste is indeed very good. Jiang Chengbai's cooking skills are worthy of recognition, and this kind of heart is really rare.

    Jiang Chengbai relaxed his mind, and joked: "Eat more if it tastes good."

    Then he picked up Zheng Jiayu's wrapped sandwich from Qiao Qing's plate, "I'll help you eat this, so as to save wastage."

    Qiao Qing didn't have time Stopping it, she glanced at Zheng Jiayu not too embarrassed.

    Jiang Chengbai had already tasted it, and praised in amazement: "It's delicious."

    He looked at Zheng Jiayu, and praised emphatically: "The taste of Jiayu's cooking is not bad."

    Zheng Jiayu's mood is not very good, he Looking at Jiang Chengbai, Jiang Chengbai's slender Danfeng eyes were full of provocation.