Li Qiyuan raised his eyebrows, "Isn't this boy just giving away sub-questions? It's all Qiao Qing, so don't worry about it."

    Lin Yinger said: "Hey, last time you boys, it's fair to change this time."

    Su Yunxin With a smile, he carefully analyzed: "I think Lin Lang is a little unclear. The actions of Jia Yu and Cheng Bai are so obvious this time, and he didn't have much participation." Lin Yinger disagreed: "I think it's still

    Qiao Qing is more likely, just because he has been boasting to each other from the beginning, and the position is chosen by Qiao Qiao's side, it is Qiao Qiao."

    Sang Pei nodded: "The person who impressed Lin Lang the most yesterday was Qiao Qiao."

    Hai Lang smiled and reminded: "But Lin Lang and Li Qiqi washed the dishes together. The two of them are alone in the kitchen. Maybe Lin Lang gave up on Qiao Qing and sent it to Li Qiqi." Su Yunxin agreed: "I

    am I think it's Li Qiqi."

    Lin Yinger and Sang Pei thought about it, but they still felt that they were listening to Su Yunxin.

    [Lin Lang] to [Li Qiqi]

    Among the girls, only Li Qiqi is very sure, after all, she washed the dishes with Lin Lang in the end.

    Qiao Qing and Yu Mo were not easy to guess.

    Li Qiyuan sighed: "My Sister Mo, who would you choose?"

    Su Yunxin calmly analyzed: "I think Sister Mo should choose Cheng Bai. The person who impressed me the most yesterday was Cheng Bai, and he didn't have much love with other boys. Get in touch."

    The boy decided to listen to Su Yunxin.

    [Yu Mo] to [Jiang Chengbai]

    But what Qiao Qing said is really difficult.

    It seems that I have had a lot of contact with all three boys, and they are all very happy. I can't tell which one is more special to them.

    Li Qiyuan chose to give up: "I don't care, and I don't analyze it. I stand by Qiao Qing and Jia Yu."

    Hai Lang analyzed: "I think it should be Cheng Bai, but isn't that action of pouring water very heartwarming? And what happened to Qiao Qiao yesterday The connection is also Cheng Bai, and the interaction with Cheng Bai today is not bad."

    Several female guests present nodded.

    Sang Pei insisted on standing at Chengbai: "I think it will definitely be Chengbai, double arrows and double arrows hehe!"

    Lin Yinger still felt a little disapproving: "But Jiayu went to pick up Qiaoqiao today, and Jiayu is very fond of Qiaoqiao. It's also very considerate, it's really hard to choose." Guo Qiheng said: "Let's choose Chengbai, I think the consideration will be more     divided

    when we like it."

Bo."

    The final analysis is:

    boys:

    [Jiang Chengbai] [Zheng Jiayu] to [Qiao Qing]

    [Lin Lang] to [Li Qiqi]

    girls:

    [Yu Mo] [Qiao Qing] to [Jiang Chengbai]

    [Li Qiqi] to [Lin Lang]

    Hai Lang continued: "Now let's see if the final result is what we inferred?"

    The camera turned to the six members body.