💛Sub Thunderstorm x Dom Reader

Start from the beginning

"How sweet." You croon as you walk back in front of him. "You like it."

Thunderstorm lifts his head as if to refute, but a few more rapid thrusts to his little prostate and his ruby eyes roll back into his head as it slumps, a few lucky moans managing to escape his mouth. You're grateful that the machine came with a waist restraint; He'd have collapsed the second he was penetrated.

"Uunnghhh..oouhhgg..a-ahhnnn-!"

"Wow, I knew you liked having your ass played with, but I didn't think you'd like it this much." You snicker behind your hand, smiling wide at the sight of him.

"Sh...uunnghh..sh-shut up-oouuhh-! y-you fucking pervert..!" He's shaking rather aggressively like a feral catーfrom anger or pleasure, you honestly don't know when it comes to Thunderstorm. One minute he was perfectly calm, and the next he'd practically be foaming at the mouth from pure annoyance (Mostly to Solar). seriously, it was a miracle he wasn't getting heart attacks by now.

"N-not there...feels too-OOUGGHH?!" He lifts his head just barely enough to where you can slightly see how much he's really affected. electric ruby eyes are hazy and dewy with tears, and his mouth is loosening slowly, slowly, as his prostate is relentlessly abused over and over by the fake dick. his moans start rapidly building up over and over, overlapping one another until they completely blend together to make a lewd addictive plethora of moans.

"Heh, what's that baby? use your words properly, you're a grown man." You snicker when his eyes harden once more as they weakly glare up at you.

"Fuck you..! unnhhh-!!" and they go hazy again. How befitting of him.

"So childish. Maybe I should leave you alone here by yourself so you can leave some manners." his head shoots up quickly as his eyes widen, and he almost forgets about the machine ruthlessly slamming the dildo into his ass. Almost.

"W-wait, you can't..!"

"Yeah, I can. not my fault you're such a goddamn brat Thunder." you scoff in apathy, delighting in the way he cries out from both your hanging threat and the constant waves of pleasures coming from his hole. The whirr of the machine thrusting back and forth reminds you of his pleasurable punishment and that, unlike you, it doesn't stop for even a breath. hmph, you're starting to feel bitter. " besides, I need a nice break. A good shopping spree would do the trick, wouldn't you agree baby?" you raise an eyebrow when his moans speed up and become louder and louder and--

" OH!♡ OUUHH!♡ OOH!♡ OOH!♡♡"

And like a crescendo, he cums at last. a splash of sticky cum bursts from his little cock and down the weight restraint, dribbling uselessly downwards like some kind of sticky waterfall. His body jolts and jerks suddenly, muscles squeezing and tightening up like freshly tightened rope, but it looks so so cute and adorable. Thunderstorm sobs freely when he realizes that the machine fucking opened his puffy hole hasn't slowed down one bit. No, it keeps the same rapid and brutal pace as before, never relenting or giving.

And you only smile as he finally cums, but do little to comfort him, only laughing breathily at the lecherous sight of him breaking. it's cute. But you don't really have it in you to show him any mercy of any kind, so you slink away from him, ignoring his choked pleas for you to come back and cry for mercy as you leave. Even from behind closed doors, you can still hear his lewd moans. How cute.

"Have fun!♡"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Thunderstorm thinks he might really die. And it'll all be your fault entirely.

The plastic toy inside of him targets his prostate with relentless precision and with such thoroughness that it makes his eyes roll. No matter how much he twists or turns away, he gets nowhere and can't run away from the pleasure.

He cums again in minutes, but less cum leaves the little slit atop his swollen and plush cock. and of course, the machine doesn't stop, never slows down. It's fucking torture. that sounds like something you'd do.

Thunderstorm honestly doesn't think he's capable of getting hard again since every part of him is so oversensitive that the pleasure feels more like pain. But despite all of the burning pleasure washing over him, something that feels like an orgasm is quickly building up again in his lower belly, lighting a fire that spreads faster than he'd like to admit and wrung out of him like a wet towel being squeezed for every last drop of water.

The painful shocks of overstimulation are starting to set in and tug at his gut in throbbing pulses. he's moaning, crying, wailing, but it won't do him any good. Not right now.

...It feels too good..♡

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

When you come back, Thunderstorm looks utterly brain-dead. Or so you think, you don't really know what a brain-dead person would look like. But you for sure know that they wouldn't have a puddle of cum pooling sloppily beneath them, nor would they be feebly moaning loud enough to be barely heard. His once rigid and somewhat hardened ruby eyes have gone completely hazy and tears streak across his flushed red cheeks.

"Did you have fun baby?" You ask oh so sweetly and kindly like you weren't the reason why he was like this in the first place. He weakly lifts his head at the sound of your voice, something akin to relief briefly flickers in them before they briefly widen, and you remember the fucking machine.

"Uunnhh..ouuhhh..!"

Faint sobs wrack his small body as he cums for the nth time in a row, and just barely a dribble of cum oozes from his little cock, almost like you'd drained him dry. You smile at the thought as you crouch in front of him, and slide your skillful hand under his chin, resting it on your palm.

"Were you a good boy? Did you learn some manners Thunder?" You lovingly coo, squeezing his nicely sculpted chin ever so gently. It's slick with drool, but you don't really care, you can clean him up afterward.

" ... Y-yesh.." he manages to weakly slur out like he's drunk."I-i'm really showrry..pleashe forgive me.."

A surge of pure sadist and perverse power rushes through you, and you find it hard to stop grinning like some kind of maniac. You enjoy this, you enjoy the rush of power that you have over Thunderstorm, you enjoy watching him crumble and break beneath you until he pathetically and helplessly clings to you. Yes, you enjoy that feeling more than anything else in the world.

"There's a good boy. Let's untie you know. Were you feeling lonely?" he feebly nods."Well, I'm here now, okay? let's get you all cleaned up Thunder."

"Yes..please.." he whimpered and pleaded reply.

Heh, you could get used to this.

" good boy, Thunderstorm. You're such a good boy for me. My good boy♡"

Your welcome! <3