SS1: Episode four!! Camera.

prepare for another welcome home x reader that has literal stars and mini replicas of planets in their fucking hair and got wings

prepare for another welcome home x reader that has literal stars and mini replicas of planets in their fucking hair and got wings. (I love y/n)

 (I love y/n)

{Episode 3!!}

{Camera. }

 }

You smiled as you spotted two men, One looked edgy while the other looked girly-pop. Are they dating? They both seem quite close and you could see the faint blush on their cheeks. How adorable!! Wally seemed to notice you staring at the two and muttered a little "Oh!"

"Those two are Frank and Eddie!! Frank is the grey one and Eddie is the orange one! Eddie is also the mailman of the neighborhood." He exclaimed, You noticed that his tone was drowsy as if he was tired.

"Oh!! Also, Wally, You seem to be tired. How much sleep did you get last night buddy?" You asked clearly concerned for Wally. 'Wait a minute... When did I learn these new words?? Huh...' You mentally asked yourself.

"I'm fine neighbor, Thank you for your concern though." He said with calm genuine kindness in his tone. "Haha alright then!! Shall we go greet Frank and Eddie then Wally??" You asked patiently waiting for his answer.

Wally nodded along with a soft hum as a sign of saying 'yes'. You smiled warmly "Let's go then!!"  and then you both started walking (Or floating) over to the seemingly married couple based on the matching rings they both are wearing.

"Hello, Frank and Eddie!!"  Wally exclaimed happily as he waved his tiny little hands in the air to get their attention. You slightly giggled at how tiny he was, And how taller you were than him.  Wally perked up and looked at you. "What? Did I say something funny?" He questioned. 

"No, You don't need to know." You replied. "Okay neighbor, If you say so," Wally said with confusion. "Oh, So the rumors are true, There is a new neighbor in town!!-" Eddie paused as he looked down. "Except... Their uh.." He murmured, Wally glared at him.

You were saddened a bit, You then started questioning yourself mentally if the puppets here actually accept you here, Or if they're just faking to not hurt your feelings. "Well, Ghost or not it's a pleasure to meet you!!" Eddie exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

"Well i-" Frank was about to say something but then Wally cut him off. "I already explained you guys to our new neighbor so there's no need to introduce yourself." He said drowsily, Clearly tired or drained of energy.

Frank looked kinda pissed and to be honest you found it funny so you tried not to laugh. "Well I must get going, I need to deliver this mail so bye honey!! I love you!" Eddie cheerfully said before leaning down to give Frank a kiss on his forehead (feeling single rn huh?). 

"Aaaaalright then Neighbor let's go meet Sally now!!" Wally exclaimed as he turned you around "Okay!!" You responded and you followed Wally as he walked over to a theater. But something caught your eye as you walked, You could hear distorted stuff in the forest. Out of curiosity, you decided to follow it.

As you went into the forest you felt weird the deeper you tried to reach where the sound is coming from. As you got closer the sound got louder and you had finally reached your location. You spotted a camera that looked familiar, It also sparked something in you, You didn't know what that feeling was but you didn't like it.

no percentages for today :3

WORDS: 661 !!

A/n: Wally is your friend, not a love interest. He will be soon but not now, After all you had just met him and its chapter four.