SS1: Episode two! Head pets!

{ Episode 2 }|| Head pets! ||

{ Episode 2 }
|| Head pets! ||

Oh, how overjoyed you were when Howdy said he would introduce you to the others on his break time whatever that meant!! You were stimming and flying around in such a giddy way that Howdy had to yell at you to stop

Oh, how overjoyed you were when Howdy said he would introduce you to the others on his break time whatever that meant!! You were stimming and flying around in such a giddy way that Howdy had to yell at you to stop. You ended up giving him a death stare as he lectured you about some dumb shit. 

But that didn't matter right now as you burst out the door making Howdy jump and yell at you to get your dumbass back over to the shop. You ignored Howdy's yelling and zoomed over to where the neighbors were trying to determine where everybody was. You couldn't help it, You were just so excited to meet new people!!

That black void made you feel lonely and sad... You basically needed to see new faces and you got tired of admiring Howdy's shop, items, And his looks.  You then spotted another Puppet with blue hair that looked like it was rolled up into a cinnamon bun. 

You then were about to float over to him but Howdy decided to bump in, His hair was slightly messy and he was panting as if he lost all the air in his lungs (If he even has some). "You- YOU!- Y/n I told you not to run off! What if you got hurt?!" He lectured, You thought it was kind of sweet knowing that you only knew him for an hour and he cares for you.

"Awe Howd-" You were cut off as you heard a gentle and kind voice behind you. "Hello, Neighbor!! Huh? What happened to you? And who ya talkin' to ?" He said. Howdy muttered a little "Oh" as he realized that Wally cannot see you.

You turned around and looked down at the tiny adorable puppet. He was torso height, How cute! You fought the urge to just pick him up and hug the living fuck out of him. "O-oh Greetings Wally!! I'm just uh-" You then pet Wally's hair gingerly trying not to mess his hair up.

Wally's pupils then dilated his cat-like smile and eyes still on his cute squishy face. Howdy was internally fighting the urge to drag you back to the shop and lecture you again. Wally then began purring, Enjoying your touch.

"Wooooahh... What's doin' that?..." Wally asked and you stopped petting him. Wally's pupils then went back to normal. "Hey, Why did it stop?" He whined as his cat-like smile turned into a cat-like frown.

You felt bad but once you looked up at Howdy, Bitch looked like he was gonna strangle you to death as if he forgot you were already dead. "What do you mean?" Howdy asked as he looked down at Wally. "The- The comforting touch?" Wally confusingly said, raising his hands and looking like he was grabbing air.

You giggled and Wally jumped. "W-what was that?!" He yelped. Howdy just facepalmed. "I uh found someone new in the neighborhood." He replied bluntly as he sighed. "Y/n, Mind making yourself visible?" Howdy asked and so you did. You're pretty sure that you can make yourself visible on command.

Wally's Pupils widened and his cat-like frown turned into a flabbergasted jaw-dropped expression. Wally looked like he was about to scream and you instantly introduced yourself. "WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCREAM, I just wanna say Im Y/N L/N, The friendly ghost of the town!"

You cheerfully said with a soft reassuring expression. Wally's pupils dilated and nodded hesitantly to your introduction. "It's such a pleasure to meet such a handsome darling!" You said as you grabbed your hand out for a handshake.

Wally seemed to calm his nerves and intertwine his hand with yours shaking it, Maintaining eye contact with you as if he was trying to find out your real intentions even though you're new to the world and don't know how many fucking colors there are.

"Im Wally Darling. Well ain't you just a sweetheart?~" he said in a cocky tone. You hummed in confusion. "Alright you two that's enough. Well then Wally, How about you show Y/n around?" Howdy asked and Wally nodded with approval. 

"Of course!"

% Percentages %

% Percentages %

Howdy

10%

'Howdy seems to be growing fond of you! He may be a bit protective but eh!'

Wally

11%

'He knows you mean no harm. I hc he can read others like a book when he stares into someone's eyes deeply!! But there's something off with you're aura.'