PROLOGUE

Header credit: hcneymoonsavenue on Tumblr!

|| PROLOGUE. ||

You were surrounded in darkness for god who knows how long

You were surrounded in darkness for god who knows how long.  You didn't like this at all, Not one bit. You're scared shitless and you don't remember your past. "What happened?... Where am I?... " You repeatedly asked yourself as you fiddled with the sleeves of your sweater. The only thing you remember was your first name and last name.

You wanted to see colors again... The only colors you know are now just red, black, and the colors on your sweater and your overalls. You also had a white sheep plushie to keep you company as you were stuck in this void. And then out of nowhere as your hopes were fading away quickly,

A white light appeared. You gasped at the sight and you shifted from your spot backing up from the white light. "What?..." You thought as you tilted your head in confusion, 'What is that?? Should I go near it?... What color is that?' You asked yourself. Out of curiosity, you reached your hand out to touch the light and the black void turned white.

You gasped for air and sat up, looking around and looking at yourself to check if you were fine or not even though you were a ghost and you can't get hurt. Ghost tail? check. Lammy? Check. Your clothes? Check. You also experienced seeing new colors around you... What were they called again? You tried to remember but it hurt your head giving you a migraine and making you feel dizzy a bit because of it.

You then floated or got up... Whatever you did it made you stand up. You gasped excitedly as you looked at the new stuff around you. What are these weirdly shaped things?? And why is there a huge blue thing above you with weirdly shaped white things that looked fluffy? Geez there are so many things to learn!!

You wandered around to explore more new things.

! TIME SKIP!

You don't remember much, But you love the new place you're in!! Everything is so colorful and giddy that it tickles your brain. You then spotted a neighborhood as you roamed through the forest, Unknowing that it would change you're life forever.

!! UNLOCKED !!

- Percentages!!
(These tell you how much people like you!!)

- Awards!!

(These are things you achieve further in the story!!)

..-. .. -. -.. / --- ..- - / .-- .... --- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . .-.-.- / --. . - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / - .... . .-. . .-.-.-

!! SECRET ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED !!

- Congratulations!! A secret Morse code for you to figure out!!!! -