Omake: Juju Stroll

"Say, Megumi-chan, why don't we p-"

"No."

"Hey! I didn't even say anything yet!"

"Doesn't matter what you say. It's bound to be idiotic."

Gojo let out a huff, stirring the potatoes into the curry. It was nearing 12:30, the other teachers were helping some of the students set the table and clean up, while the rest were cutting up vegetables and prepping for their next meals. Frankly, cooking wasn't the problem, it was just that he was so, so bored.

And don't take him wrong, he loved to hang out and do small domestic things with his students cause one, they were cute little gremlins, and two, it lifted the heavy weight of training and killing curses for a short while. However! Staying cooped up and having the TV as his only entertainment was starting to become lackluster. He knows that watching whatever's on the screen is important, but everyone needs to let loose once in a while, right? Maybe if he ropes Itadori into his plans, the others will join.

"Yuuji-kun~" Gojo called, sticking his head out the kitchen doorway. The boy in question turned to him and smiled.

"Yes?"

"Wanna play some video games later?"

Watching Itadori's eyes start to sparkle in excitement sent waves of warmth and cheesy, fluffy feelings through Gojo. Yes, this was a perfect way for everyone to bond! Nothing like trying to beat other players, and feeling that betrayal as a teammate leaves for another team.

"Sure, sensei! We can play after we watch this?" Itadori held up the CD that Maki had handed to him. "I'm sure it won't take too long."

"That's fine." With that, Gojo leaned back into the kitchen, grinning at Megumi's slightly dull face. He squished the boy's cheeks. "Aw, why so sad?"

Megumi rolls his eyes, and goes back to cutting the chicken. He isn't sad, he just doesn't want to waste his time doing something unimportant. Since Gojo already brought Itadori his plans, he'd be forced to interact more than he'd like. Having Nobara and Itadori around was more than enough, but Gojo tried to get him to talk to anyone without regarding missions. It was annoying and pointless. Why would he need to be around others, if he could just spend his free time reading or training? And it was better to just train rather than get weaker.

Shaking his head, Megumi refocuses on his task. Lunch is almost ready, and everyone is bustling around to quickly finish so they can eat. He doesn't realize he's cutting the chicken a lot more harshly than needed, and when he goes to dump it into the pot, Gojo looks at him with a tilt.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone choruses, before digging in. The teachers are sitting at the end of the long table, hushed, and whispering. They're all leaning close together, with serious expressions on their faces. Even Gojo isn't playing around like he usually is. The rest of the table is completely different. Both the Kyoto and Tokyo students are mingling with each other, happy and content expressions, arms waving around.

"...So that's why Inumaki-san never goes inside the woods with Gojo alone, ever again." Yuuta summarized. He could feel all the shocked faces and the amused ones from those in his year.

Nobara laughs loudly pointing her spoon at Inumaki. "No way! I can't believe you of all people would use a command on a squirrel of all things!"

"Well, Gojo told him it was a curse. What was he supposed to think?" Megumi sighed. The ruckus was getting to much for him, and all he wanted to do was curl up into a ball and take a nap. The only thing keeping him there was Itadori's company.

"If I were you," Itadori grinned. "I'd totally use my technique on Gojo-sensei. It's only fair."

Mai snorted. "As if Gojo would be stupid enough to let that happen to him."