Episode 7: Assault

Hoots, cheers, and screams can be heard coming from all directions, surrounding the teachers. Gojo, who has a habit of seeking attention from others, literally puffs up his chest as the classmates surround him with questions and a cheesy grin as they tell him they can't wait to watch him break the curse. Once the video begins, thankfully, everyone settles down into seats, yet one can still detect the buzz of exhilaration among them. Gojo is able to predict that there will be a lot of shouting whenever something positive takes place because they always do. Perhaps he should invest is earplugs after today. 

They don't pause for anything, not even to talk about it. Yaga can sense the excitement and anticipation emanating from the pupils, and he knows that the students will become furious if he makes them wait to watch the next episode. Instead of going to the back of the room to speak to the teachers, he starts clicking on the next video. He doesn't want to have to face the wrath of many students and while they are still relatively new to the sorcerer scene, they wouldn't think twice about lighting him on fire if something like that were to happen. 

Itadori's level of anticipation was through the roof, and he could be seen sitting on the edge of his seat and stuffing popcorn into his mouth. He can hear Maki downing a drink in one gulp not far away from him. There is some face stuffing going on, but the only reason for it is that they need something to do. Despite the fact that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, not a single one of them can remain motionless. It is almost a badge of honor to be able to watch a battle from the most powerful sorcerers. And Yuuji can't wait.

As soon as Gojo questioned the curse's identity, Jogo launched himself at him. The debris from the road flew into the air, and Jogo used it to his advantage. With a swipe of his arm, a strange material formed on the side of the highway wall, where Gojo's back was facing. He glanced before it let out lava, engulfing Gojo completely. The explosion was so huge, the lava sprayed past the highway, and into the forest behind them.

Nobara starts brutally shaking Megumi in both directions as his pupils begin to dilate as a response to the damage. "What the living fuck! Oh my goodness!"

Because of the way he sits and the way he leans forward in his seat, Kamo is completely oblivious to the fact that he is almost squatting. He doesn't blink at all, giving the impression that he's trying extremely hard to put everything to memory.

"How sad those trees are..." Miwa sighs regretfully. It's a shame, because they turned out to be as crispy as a cracker. It would be great if Gojo was able to beat him so badly that he could no longer even emit a flame.

"Oh, that is really disgusting." Mai gags as she investigates the brown...object that is hung on the wall, and she does so while looking at it. It was a horrifying concoction that looked like a mole hole, an ant hill, a pimple, and a wart had all been combined into one. Also, it appeared to have a brittle and crisp consistency.

The ground was sizzling and burnt, leaving up a giant smoke cloud. Jogo who stood near the site laughed menacingly. The ground was crushed where he stood, and he only smirked at the destruction he caused. "That was easier than I expected."

"Please," Momo rolls her eyes. "As if a lame curse like you is enough to kill Gojo." 

Gojo giggles like a school girl as he responds. "Let him has his moment. It's good to be confident, when they'll be dying to someone like me." 

His face is beginning to contort into a twisted grin, but Yuuji is the only one who has noticed it. He doesn't want to give it any more thought because it seemed like Gojo was loving the concept of, well, murdering something. He doesn't want to give it any more thought. Regardless of whether or not it is a curse. In either case, Yuuji is unconcerned so long as he is able to avoid causing harm to any innocent people. 

Before he could leave, his eye widened in surprise. The smoke cleared, and Jogo could see the sorcerer still covered in lava. However, he wasn't hurt by it. It melted away, as Gojo voiced his annoyance. "Who are you...calling easy?" He was holding two fingers up, frowning.