Episode 3: Girl of Steel

"Satoru," Yaga ordered. "Show him the dorms."

"Huh?"

"You pass. Welcome to Jujutsu High."

                         ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Oh, Fushiguro!" Itadori called, as Megumi scratched his head. "You look like you're doing well now."

"There were plenty of other rooms, weren't there?"

"Honestly Megumi, you need to lighten up." Maki said. "It's good to have friends."

"Yeah. Socialize. You're a growing boy," Gojo added. "It's healthy."

"I don't need to hear that from you." Megumi scoffed. 

"But isn't livelier better?" Gojo commented. "I thought it'd be good for-"

"Classes and missions are enough. This was an unwelcome favor."

Itadori peeked into Megumi's dorm. "Wow! It's so organized."

"I said you're unwelcome!" Megumi snapped, slamming the door on the pink-haired boy's head.

"Ow!"

"Well, it's all good." Gojo clapped. "More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're going to pick up the third first-year!"

"Haha! That's me!" Nobara sang, arms wiggling around. 

                          ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━ 

"The train bound for Shibuya and Shinagawa is now arriving on track1." A female voice announced. "For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line."

Saori-chan, Nobara thought; the city lively and bursting in color. I'm here. I'm in Tokyo!

                          ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"How are there only three first-years? Isn't that too few?" Itadori asked, popsicle in hand. He was dressed in his tailored uniform, red hood peeking out. 

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Megumi responded. 

"Hmm. Nope."

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." 

"Also, didn't you say I was the third?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago."

The school popped up. "You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances."

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo called, hand raised in the air. He looked over at Yuuji. "Oh? Your uniform made it in time I see."

"Oh? So the day before yesterday was your first time wearing the uniform?" Panda asked. 

"Yup! It's really comfy." Itadori replied, fingering the soft, yet durable material. 

The boy smiled. "Yeah. It's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different than Fushiguro's." Itadori touched the fabric. "It's got a hood, for one."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request."

"Huh? But I never put in any requests."

"I was the one who put in the custom order." Gojo said.

"Seriously, why do you keep doing things like this?"