81-83

Chapter 81

    In fact, Yue Lan didn't really remember the boy's appearance, even he only remembered the pronunciation of the name. Boys were difficult to raise in those days, and the family always named girls, and they usually called "Jiaojiao" and "Jiaojiao".

    When she met that boy, Yue Lan was experiencing family ruin, family members disappeared or fell ill one by one, and the whole family was saving food and clothing, but she was really just a girl.

    The boy would dig out the sweet potatoes at home and give her all the fungus and ground softness that he could pick up on the grass, and he would accompany her to herd the sheep. The two of them lay on the grass and watched the bony sheep gnawing on it. with turf.

    The boy can speak Mandarin, and I don't know where he learned it. He especially loves to hear Yue Lan speak, and Yue Lan's voice is very nice, and he often encourages her to talk about this and that.

    Yue Lan is also very knowledgeable, and can basically say a few words about everything. The boy laughed when he heard it, and said that Yue Lan's words were more fun than the shadow puppet people.

    Once when they were herding sheep, it suddenly rained. The boy took off his clothes to cover Yuelan's head, led the sheep for her, and ran together to find a place to shelter from the rain.

    Under the eaves where they were sheltering together from the rain, their hearts were beating loudly, their eyes were wet in the rain, no one dared to look at anyone, the water on their clothes could be wrung dry, but the water in their hearts flooded them like a wave .

    It's a pity...it's all gone later.

    And now after so many years, Yue Lan suddenly felt the wind again. As if she had never left the eaves, the cool wind slapped on her face, she curled her fingers slightly, and looked carefully at the boy.

    The boy looked at her with surprise in his eyes. He was obviously fragile and confused, but he still raised the corners of his mouth.

    Just like Wen Jiao's expression when they met for the first time in the previous life.

    Yue Lan was stunned for a long time, and Yue Jingming's voice came from behind, talking to the boy:

    "Where's your family? Why do you come to the mall alone?"

    Wen Jiao's voice was crisp and clear:

    "I'm here to buy milk tea and I'll be back soon."

    Yue Jingming said,

    "It's not safe for you to stay here alone. I'll find someone to take you home."

    As he said this, he called the staff in the mall and discussed with them After a while, a security guard came over.

    The security guard patted Wen Jiao on the shoulder and said to send him home.

    Wen Jiao didn't resist, he held the milk tea, turned his head to look at Yue Lan, and whispered,

    "What's your name?"

    Yue Lan looked at him with deep eyes, as if he was looking at a certain shadow in the past. She said,

    "My name is Yue Lan."

    As she spoke, she tried to see other things from that ignorant little face, but there was nothing.

    The boy Wenjiao didn't show any other reaction, he just clenched the milk tea in his hand and smiled,