11-20

Chapter 11

    Yue Xingzhou woke up.

    An uncontrollable anger gushed out of his heart, before his mind cleared up, his hands clenched into fists, and he wanted to throw off the thin quilt on his body.

    However... Before he could do anything, the sixth sense in his body instinctively stopped him.

    Yue Xingzhou slowly opened his eyes, and at a glance he saw Yue Lan's little face very close at hand.

    Yue Lan was looking at him expressionlessly, not speaking.

    Yue Xingzhou: What kind of nightmare scene is this?

    He moved faster than he thought, lifted the quilt directly, covered his head, pretended not to see it, and turned over.

    Barrage:

    [? You agreed to wake up and get angry, so you haven't woken up yet? ]

    [I don't believe he hasn't woken up yet for this turning over, it's like I was lying in bed when my mother woke me up in the morning, I was laughed at. ]

    [No, why did you get up angry after talking about it for so long? 】

    Yue Lan stared at the half-covered back of Yue Xingzhou's head, and raised the corners of his mouth coldly.

    Her voice was soft and milky, but she said in a serious tone:

    "Aren't you getting up yet?"

    Yue Xingzhou's body under the quilt trembled slightly, he didn't want to get up! It's too early too! Moreover, he wants to resist, now Yue Lan is the four-year-old child, it's almost as good as waking her up by himself!

    He wants to prove with his strength that he has the right to sleep until he wakes up naturally!

    So Yue Xingzhou continued to lie on his head firmly, even though his body was already stiff like an iron plate.

    This is a silent resistance, a small step to get rid of the control of the little ancestor, and it is the first shot to declare war on the feudal family concept! Yue Xingzhou said so silently in his heart, he elevated himself to a tragic level, and he was even moved by himself.

    However, right after, Yue Lan's beautiful milk voice came:

    "Shall I hit you?"

    Yue Xingzhou was shocked and turned around quietly.

    He saw Yue Lan raised her small fist and looked at him with a smile.

    The soft and cute little fleshy fist was still dangling in the air.

    At this moment, Yue Xingzhou recalled a lot, a lot...

    He realized that Yue Lan was so young, even if she beat herself internally, no one would believe that he was the victim.

    He remembered that his father and his manager were still standing behind Yue Lan.

    He even thought that this was recording a program, and Yue Lan probably wouldn't hit him, but what if there was no monitoring time at night? Who can guarantee their own safety?

    The more Xingzhou thought about it, the more frightened he became, and he jumped out of the blanket with a "wow".

    "Okay, okay! I'll get up, I'll get up right away!"