71-80

return

After bringing my great-grandson to the cute baby variety show, I became popular

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    Yue Jingming originally wanted to send Yue Lan back to his house and let her play musical instruments at home, but he didn't expect that Yue Lan insisted on going on a day trip to the company with him.

    Yue Jingming also didn't want to be separated from Yue Lan, seeing what Yue Lan said, he took her downstairs to the company.

    This is the CBD in the center of the city. It is busy and beautiful. Many urban elites wear suits and skirts, carrying various file packages and folders, shuttling inside and outside the building surrounded by glass curtain walls. The coffee shop is full of professionals who are chatting about projects. The bluer you look, the more dizzying you are, and it feels very fresh.

    She saw everyone chatting and laughing with coffee, and she wanted coffee too. Although □□ is not very good for children, but Yue Jingming loves Yuelan as much as he can, and if he can't, he must be pampered if he can't. He went to order her a cup of cappuccino, more milk and less coffee. kind of.

    Yue Lan held a coffee cup bigger than her palm and looked around. Everyone was walking in a hurry with serious faces. She followed Yue Jingming to the office building with a stern face.

    Yue Jingming's office is on the top floor of the building, and from the middle of the building are his company's departments.

    The two got into the president's exclusive elevator, Yue Jingming held Yue Lan's hand, looked at Yue Lan, he couldn't help but said:

    "This reminds me of our days on the show, we were like that at that time, every day Let's go to work together."

    Yue Lan smiled cutely:

    "Yeah, at that time I thought your job was quite interesting, so now, let me see how you work."

    Yue Jingming:

    "Actually... You came with me because you were worried about me, right? I understand, Lanlan."

    Yue Lan:

    "...That's really not true."

    But even if she said no at this time, Yue Jingming wouldn't believe it, the other party was wishful thinking, thinking Grandma is very worried and caring about herself, so she will come to work with her and relive the days in the show.

    Seeing that he couldn't beat him, Yue Lan could only sigh slightly.

    At this time, Yue Jingming's company intranet, in the group of ordinary employees without Yue Jingming and senior leaders, is being refreshed at an extremely fast speed.

    【Did you see it? Mr. Ming brought a three or four-year-old child to work today! Oops, I just said that I always have a child, you still don't believe it! ! ! ! That little girl is so pretty, like a little fairy, so pretty! ]

    [Damn it! It turns out that Mr. Ming really had a child a long time ago, I cried, did my tragic secret love end like this! ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh 】