51-60

Chapter 51

    Yue Pengpeng was changing clothes in the room, laughing wildly in the barrage.

    [Hahahaha Lanlan turned out to be an accomplice of the program group, who would have thought of that! 】

    【Just now Peng Peng seemed to want to go back to save Lanlan, but she didn't expect her to betray directly. I was so laughing at Peng Peng's expression! ]

    [I don't know what clothes Peng Peng will change into... I want to see the swimsuit hehehe! I don't know what my young figure looks like hee hee hee]

    [The program team did a great job, this task is very interesting! 】

    Yue Lan and the proprietress stood behind the cashier and chatted. They chatted about the difficulty of cooking and opening a restaurant, and soon they chatted like a year-end friend. Drinks delivered to hand.

    And in the small room, after an unknown period of time, there was no sound, and no one came out.

    Everyone in the barrage was in a hurry, all kinds of swiping screens told Yue Lan to go and have a look.

    Yue Lan drank Wahaha, walked over slowly, and knocked on the door:

    "What's the matter? Come out!"

    There was an indistinct murmur from the room, and Yue Lan grinned:

    "What, I can't hear you at all!" Qing, you come out and say it!"

    After a while, the door was finally pushed open, and a person walked out of the room, his steps were extremely slow.

    When he arrived at the bright spot, Yue Lan only glanced at it, immediately covered his stomach, bent over and laughed wildly:

    "Puff hahahahaha! You, you are so handsome! Hahahaha! So handsome and good-looking hahahaha!"

    Yue Pengpeng :

    "..."

    Just laugh, it doesn't matter, anyway, his heart is dead.

    And the audience in front of the camera, just laugh casually, it doesn't matter if he can't see it.

    The proprietress of the shop came forward with surprise on her face:

    "You are so handsome, young man, this outfit suits you so well, it looks so good!"

    Yue Pengpeng:

    "...ha ha."

    It's not that there is no mirror in the fitting room, but it's because of looking at the mirror that he feels ashamed.

    The audience could also see clearly that Yue Pengpeng was wearing a... red bunny girl outfit!

    The red halter neck tights hang enchantingly on the thinner and thinner neck, extending down to cover the waist and abdomen, and the lower body is a flying red skirt, which almost can't cover the buttocks. kind!

    He wears rabbit ears on his head, and a white fluffy rabbit tail behind his buttocks, making people want to rua just by looking at it!

    Fortunately, maybe the program team still remembers that she is a cute baby show. This bunny girl is not so revealing, nor is it particularly tight. If a child asks, maybe it can be said to be...a boy dressed as a bunny?

    The barrage was already laughing like crazy, and it became a sea of ​​joy:

    [Fuck hahahaha! The program group still knows how to play, as expected of you, the program group! ]