61-70

Chapter 61

    With Yue Jingming's efforts, the fishing net weaving got twice the result with half the effort, and the speed was so fast that it was smoking. Jiang Xixi, who was approaching the side, took a look at them, immediately yelled "ah", and tried to speed up.

    What's more terrible is that the children of other people's families can't help much. They feel pain when they touch the hemp rope. They cry all kinds of things and don't want to work. Parents have to comfort them.

    Basically, as long as the children sit quietly, the work efficiency of this family will be higher. Before, Meng Jian and Jiang Xixi made the fastest knitting progress, because the children of these two families are relatively quiet and do not mess around. Parents can work with peace of mind. live.

    And Yue Lan didn't have this kind of problem here, other people's children were slowing down, she not only didn't slow down, she was also half an adult, she did a good job of passing the thread, opening the mesh, etc., and she cooperated very well with Yue Jingming.

    While Yue Jingming was working, he couldn't help laughing, turning his head to look at Yue Lan from time to time, his eyes were full of warmth and joy.

    He really likes working with Lanlan, Lanlan is very smart, so cute, and has a sweet milky scent on her body, she is so happy.

    He hoped that this fishing net would never be finished.

    However, he was distracted while watching Yuelan, and accidentally got stabbed by the tip of the shuttle, causing a little blood.

    Yue Lan looked over subconsciously, and exclaimed as if he was hurt:

    "Oh! It hurts!"

    Yue Jingming:

    "...No, it doesn't hurt at all."

    Seeing Yue Lan worrying about himself so much, he didn't feel any pain at all. Pick up the shuttle and want to continue weaving.

    Yue Lan looked at him and opened his eyes wide:

    "Do you still want to weave? Can your hands..."

    Yue Jingming smiled softly:

    "No."

    But there was a timid voice beside him:

    "I, I'll do it. Well... I will too."

    Yue Jingming was very surprised, turned his head, and saw his own brother in name.

    After hesitating for a while, Yue Jingming finally shook his head:

    "No, your hands are very important."

    Yue Pengpeng insisted, stretching out his hand to push him away:

    "It's okay, the time is coming soon, I will be careful not to hurt you." I got it."

    Yue Jingming was pushed away, and Yue Lan let Yue Pengpeng sit beside him, and said to him, "

    Go and rest quickly, or I will feel sorry for you, and you will be injured."

    Yue Jingming could only tell Yue Pengpeng to sit beside him. Peng Peng has something to look for himself, so he goes to sit next to him.

    He happened to be sitting next to Yue Xingzhou, and met Yue Xingzhou's eyes. Yue Xingzhou stared at him gloomyly, and exhaled through his nose in displeasure: