Chapter 10: Three to protect, 3s to Defend

The sky began to glow a darker red and a familiar portal opened above them

"Is he... Making a new world...?" Smg3 questions

"WOAH!" Meggy cried out as a red bubble surround her and she floated upwards, she tried punching it but to no avail "Let.Me.Go!" She annuncieated with every hit

"He's modifying this one..." Neg3 replies to Smg3 "He's preserving 4's Friends...The Memes... And the other People and then..." He looks at Smg3 "He's going to drop you and your 4 off to stay here and wipe this world clean erasing you both in the process"

"How do we prevent-" Tari gasped as the same bubble was put around her "Ah!?"

Soon it happened to everyone around them

"Let us out Neg4! Or I'll hit you to the next Dimension!" Saiko growls

"But Saiko, this is only the beginning!" Neg4 laughs, holding up his hands, Multiple bubbles appeared and went everywhere picking up every Character and Meme in sight "Now just one more..." Neg4 waved his hand and Smg3 started to float

"Ah!" Smg3 gasped as his feet left the ground

"Smg3!" Neg3 grabbed his hands and tried to pull him back down "LET HIM GO!" He cried out "YOU AREN'T HIS 4 AND YOU AREN'T MINE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS WORLD! AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE MY 4 THE WORLD WE DIDN'T RIGHTFULLY DESERVE BECAUSE WE COULDN'T PROTECT IT OR OUR AVATAR!"

The fake 4 grinned "Oh, so he spilled the truth while he was out. Okay, yes, I am not either of your 4s, this is true" He released Smg3 who fell right into Neg3 causing them both to fall over "But it was so easy to pose as both, oh you should've see the looks on your faces the moment the ones you claim to hate were ripped form you... It was hilarious!"

"If you aren't either of our 4's..." Neg3 stood up "Then just who are you then? And why pose as our 4s?"

The fake 4 brought his hand to his chest "I am a physical incarnation of what happens when one absorbs too many Anti-Memes, An Anti-Core if you will, the being who helps those who posses the powers of the Anti-Memes what they desire most" He held his hand out and an unconscious Neg4 appeared in a bubble beside him "One wanted to avenge his friends, bring them back and live his once happy life with them, as if nothing happened" He held out his other hand and an unconscious Smg4 appeared in that one "The other feels alone, wanting nothing more than to prove his worth to his friends by making the best content and trying to be the best him he could possibly be, scared of losing them all as well as his fans" He put his hands behind his back "And since two souls are not supposed to posses the same body, I took it upon myself to just erase the two of them and I would be the Smg4 and live out both desires for the two of them!"

"N-No..." Smg3 whispers "What 1 and 2 said..."

"Well, for one, the two of you wouldn't be yourselves" 1 Explained "You'll grow stronger, yes, but at the cost of your True Selves"

2 nodded again "And bad harm to the two of you, as well as your Avatar too Probably..."

"'The cost of our true selves'... 'Bad harm to you and your avatar'...It's all coming true..."

The Core laughed with a grin "And as will both of your Rival's desires" He held both his hands out and Mario appears unconscious in his own bubble "Now, to make my Perfect World!"

The bubbles begin to swirl around him and the fake Mario. After they stopped the bubbles stopped and floated closer to the portal revealing everyone to be unconscious but Smg4's friends had their own fake versions to appear

"Let's show our good friends out of here, shall we?" The Core hummed

They all ran to attack and Smg3 flinched