Chp.1 Meet and greet

Amity POV

Hey, I'm Amity and I'm 22 years old. I currently live in California. I'm also mixed with black ,Mexican, Puerto Rican, and white. Do I really need to tell you guys how tall I am ? Well I might as well i'm 4'9; not that tall I know. 
I have long black hair and honestly I don't have to tell ya'll that im thick. To make this short I go by Rayray, and yes I am tatted. To give y'all a little more background info I've always stayed with my mom and I've never really knew my dad because he haven't really been around ,but I don't need him. I didn't need him then and I don't need him now. I have two sisters, Faith who is the oldest and Kayla who is the baby but at this moment I'm at a party with my roommate/bestfriend Bresha.

As we was walking someone taped me.

????: "I had to tell you that you are Gorgeous and I was wondering if I could get your name?"

I can't deny how good he looked, light skinned, tatted and his eyes are green.

Me: "Thanks you don't look bad yourself *Looks him up and down* I'm Rayray and you are?" I asked blushing.

Bresha: "He's cute rayray! ...*whispers* "Get his number girl !!" but imma let you two talk rayray."

We both shared a laugh then she walked away and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has a blunt but sweet best friend who says whatever comes to mind ,whether it's good or bad. Ugh. It's a blessing and a curse to have her around sometimes.

????: "Your Friend is funny but I'm Deyonn, I go by Dee."

Me: "You'r name fits you perfectly, you look like a Deyonn."

????: "Thats funny. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I can say the same about you. You look like a Rayray."

Me: "Definitely a good thing...*I said with a nervous smile* Well it was nice meeting you Deyonn but I was just about to head out , hopefully I'll see you around sometimes." I said turning to walk off until he gently grabbed my arm

Deyonn: "Wait! before you go can I see your phone?"

Me: "My phone??*Confused look*Why?"

Deyonn: "Don't think I'm trying to steal it. I want to put my number in it."

Me: "Don't try to run off with it, I would hate to mess your handsome face up."

I handed him the phone and he saved his number.He gave it back we said our good byes and went our separate ways.

Deyonn POV

After shorty left. I left out too. I'm not gonna front babygirl was stunning when I say breathtaking I mean it. She's a site to look at, not only was she attractive but her voice is the softest I ever heard and to top it all she gave me a feeling that I can't explain. Hopefully I get a chance to explore her. Soon after I left the party I pulled up to my boy Travis house because we have business to discuss..

Oh wait let me tell y'all a lil some about myself ,I'm Deyonn and I'm 22. My mom passed away when I was 16. Before she died I promised to looked after my little brother who is now 17 and stays with my aunt on my dad side. I cut off all communication with my mom and dad side when she passed away, my dad was never really in my life. He was always in and out of jail , so at the age of 17  is when I first started to get in the game and I've been in every since. I think that's enough about me for now...