"i bet he do." alaina said laughin and zai mugged them both.

"im js playin boy, fix ya face." nana said play hittin his chest.

"ok its good to see my babies, and to meet yall but my friends finna come over so yall needa get out my kitchen." she said startin to push out.

"dang nana, we get it we out." akai said laughin.

"ok yall go outside, thas where yall pappy, riyah, axel, and evb else at." she said.

"ok nana, we gon see you later." i said.

"ok babies."

we went outside and everybody split up to introduce their partner. i looked at jaivyn and he had on a straight face and was js scopin the area. i took him by the hand and brought us to my aunt riyah and uncle axel who were sittin down in a corner.

"hey yalll." i said walkin up smilin.

"hey auni girl." my aunt said gettin up and huggin me.

"hey auni." my uncle said gettin up and huggin me too.

"who this is?" my uncle said lookin jaivyn up and down wit a mug.

"this my boyfriend jaivyn" i said as he smiled a little.

"its good to meet yall, auni stay talkin bout yall and about how yall raised her." he said holdin his hand out. my aunt and shook his hand and my uncle dapped him up.

"what you do fa a livin?" my uncle asked.

"well right now im workin wit ja, but im finna stop cause i been investin and im workin on buyin some dealerships and stuff." he said.

"coo coo, you seem like coo peoples but imma have to ask ja bout you." he said makin jaivyn nod.

"i get that, i would do the same fa my seed." he said and we all just continued to talk until one of my lil cousins called me over.

"jaivyn come on, they prolly wanna meet you." i said gettin up and huggin my aunt and uncle and jaivyn huggin my aunt riyah and dappin up my uncle.

we walked over to my cousins: khloe (13), makenzie (10), emori (8), evan (8), and willie (5).

"hey yall." i said walkin over wit jaivyn.

"hey aunii." they all said and came and hugged me.

"who is that auni?" willie asked lookin up at jaivyn wit a mug.

"this my boyfriend, jaivyn. jaivyn this is khloe, makenzie, emori, evan, and thas willie." i said pointin at all of them.

"its nice to meet yall." he said smilin

"you too sir." khloe said smilin. makenzie hit her arm and she js smiled and shrugged.

"well auni and mr. jaivyn do you wanna play hide and seek?" willie asked looking at me and jaivyn.

jaivyn gave me that no look and i laughed and said we would play. we played hide and seek for about 15 minutes. after we all just talked and sat. we talked to evb else too until it got dark and my nana called us in to eat.

"yall come and eat fa this good food i cooked get cold!" my nana said makin us all hurry and go inside the house. we all found our seats at the table. jaivyn sat on one side of me and lyric sat on the other. my nana sat at the head of the table with my aunt riyah and uncle axel at her sides and my dad was next to my uncle. everyone else filled the seats and we waited for my nana to say grace.

"ok everybody hold hands, yall know the drill." nana said makin us all join hands.

"lord, i want to thank you for bringin my family and friends closer than ever. we have lost some on the way but we always gain more love. i want to thank you for my beautiful children, and my beautiful grandkids as well. i want to thank you lord for their friends that have helped them gain a new family. i appreciate all the blessings and challenges you've sent our way. i see your love with everything i touch including this food. so in jesus name, amen." we all said amen together and started passin around the food and eatin.

we all had our seperate conversations and ate our food, while we were eatin jaivyn's hand rested on my thigh. after we all ate and stayed and talked for a while my nana gave us all a plate and we left.

———————————————————————
hey yallll, ik yall mad cs ian update in forever but i been literally writin this chapter for a month. i had state tests, exams, and projects so i couldnt really write for yall.

but im back and i get outta school on friday so this summer imma be writin it up for yall!

make sure yall vote, comment, and reccomend my book!

& thank yall for 17k views and almost 600 votess⭐️