"fuck wrong wit them" i asked the girls as jaivyn walked outside wit everybody else.

" we was posed to leave at 10, but youan wake up so now we leavin st 10:30." lyric said

"ohhhh, oops." i said shruggin knowin they was gon be aight.

"yo outfit cute tho girl." alaina said winkin at me.

"thank youuu, friendd. you look good too" i said winkin at her back. she was wearin a basic long sleeve white bodysuit, some jeans, and her all white mcqueens. she also had on her gucci crossbody bag.

"can we also talk about lyric lookin bout thick ash." i said as she did a lil spin. she was wearin a white bodysuit with a blue, tan, and white flannel paired with some ugg slippers.

"yess you know how i be" she said stickin her tounge out and doin a lil twerk.

"mane bring yall asses, we gotta go." akai yelled from crackin the door

we all looked at each other like "who tf he talkin to" and laughed. we all went outside and split up into the cars. my dad left earlier this morning to go do some work so he wouldnt have to leave later today.

otw to my nana house i put on my jhené aiko playlist and we all sat in peaceful silence. suddenly akai stomach growled.

"mane im bout hungry asf, can we get sum rq." he asked rubbin his stomach

"no akai, yk how nana be. plus she prolly alr made a lil sum knowin abt yo fat ass." i said makin lyric laugh until akai looked at her makin her try to stop. but after she just laughed even louder makin me laugh too.

after about 15 minutes we made it to my nana house and about 4-5 cars were already there parked on the road. we parked in the driveway seein my dad was alr here.

we all got out and walked towards the door. i opened it and we all went in.

"nanaaaa, yo favorite granddaughter is hereeeee." i yelled.

"im in here baby." she said from the kitchen.

i walked there with everyone behind me and jaivyn by my side holdin my hand. he hands started to get sweaty so i squeezed it and gave him a reassuring smile. he seemed to immediately relax and we walked in the kitchen seein my nana dryin her hands off.

"hey my baby" she said walkin over to me wit open arms. jaivyn let go of my hand and i went up to her and gave her a hug.

"ian forget about my boys come hea." she said as we let eachother go. akai and zaire went up to her and both gave her hugs.

"who are these beautiful people yall brought here." she asked lookin at jaivyn, lyric, and alaina.

"well nana, this is my boyfriend jaivyn" i said takin his hand and walkin up to my nana.

"hey mrs. smith, ive heard a lot about you." he said puttin his hand out.

"boy come here." she said pullin him into a hug. while they were huggin i heard her whisper something makin jaivyn laugh. i glared at him and he just smirked.

"this my girlfriend lyric." akai said as him and lyric walked up and she did a lil wave.

"oh you are more beautiful than over them pictures." she said givin her a hug.

"thank you, youre quite beautiful yourself." lyric said smilin.

"thank you baby, thats what the men at the casino tell me too" she said stickin ha tounge out.

we all laughed and then zaire and alaina went up. "this my woman, alaina" he said as she looked up at him and smiled.

"hey baby, its nice to meet you. zaire dont keep his mouth shut about you." she said laughin makin us all laugh and she gave alaina a hug.