𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜 ⸺ 𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊✯ ┊ ┊ ✯★ ┊ ★✯ ✯★

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ┊ ✯
★ ┊ ★
✯ ✯

IT TOOK APPROXIMATELY two minutes for Amraë to decide that she liked Tsireya. She had never met anyone radiating such peaceful energy, and as they passed through the village, everyone greeted her with warm smiles. She was like her own little sun.

How can she and Ao'nung be related?

All Sullys and Amraë were carrying the supplies the Mektayina had been gracious enough to offer them, enough to provide them with a comfortable stay. Altough the basket Amraë was carrying was not that heavy, the sort of net that connected all huts between them above the water was so bouncy that she almost lost balance with every step. Ahead of her, Tuk already seemed overjoyed at discovering their new home, getting distracted every few steps.

She was now giggling at the sight one of the Metkayina's rides — Amraë did not know the name of the animal yet — which was sneakily trying to get ahold of her basket.

"Tuk, let's go," Amraë said, reaffirming her grip on her own basket.

"Just up here!" Tsireya led them upwards, to a large hut — more than large enough to host seven people. "This is for you," she said, gesturing towards the hut. "Your new home."

Amraë raised her brows as she scanned the hut; she definitely had not expected such comfort. As her own village moved every few days, she had been used to sharing a net with her sister since she was old enough to hunt. This seemed over luxurious — even though she would probably not get much sleep anyways.

"Yeah, this can work." Jake took a few steps in with nods of approval. "This is great!" He turned to the rest of the family. "It's nice, right?"

In answer, Neytiri dropped her mat with a loud sigh.

𓆜 𓆝 𓆞 𓆟

Amraë had never seen the sun so low. It seemed to be engulfed by both high rocks before it, standing straight as if Eywa had planted them here to be the star's guardians. Naranawm was even more visible in the sky, seeming to watch over them from its wise eye. The breeze, warm and soft, carried an intrigant blend of scents, that Amraë could have spent hours deciphering to identify the exact nature of each one.

She though the pain of missing the forest would be as strong as a sharp arrow sinking in her stomach — and she did miss it greatly — but this place had a strangely peaceful tone to it. Lighter. She finally put a word on the sensation. Less trees, obviously; only sea, stretching for miles before them, with the shadows of Metkayina fishers cut by the setting sun, making Amraë feel as if the whole world was lying before her, filling her with a peculiar sense of possibilities.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder, jerking her out of her thoughts.

"Come on, family meeting," Lo'ak said, entering the hut behind his brother.