"You talk to him, Ima hurt him." Mekai mumbled, caressing Sehkani sides, "What's funny?" He mugged watching her giggle softly.

"Why you wanna hurt him?"

"Nigga eyes been on you since the first house- This the fourth one Seh. Then he making smart remarks or smiling at you. I peeped that nigga looking at yo body too, got something-"

"Fine, but your coming with me." She pointed before walking toward Brian, "Sorry for the wait."

Brian smiled small, "No worries, So this house cost $528.237 thousand. Mortgage and stuff will be on the paper. Water, Heat and conditioning will all be included, Along with clapable lights. Washing machine built in, A few lizards around but never inside the home... Anything else?"

"Uh, could we paint the walls? Take down walls? Remodel?"

"Yuppers, This is your house after all."

Sehkani smiled, "Okay Okay, where do we sign?" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Here."
"Here."
"Here."

- - - -

Sehkani laid on the air mattress as she talked to Lena and Alisha over the phone, Mekai was playing his game with the boys as always.

"My agent was gay.. Buggs was mugging the hell outta him the whole entire time!" Lena exclaimed.

"Me and Damari already looked at houses from before." Alisha shrugged, propping her phone up.

"Mines was flirting with me, Mekai almost killed him." Sehkani shook her head, "I don't blame him, he was being mad disrespectful like, you heard me call him 'Baby' and touch on him like huh? Bye, Don't even get me heated again."

"Don't play with my Baby!" Mekai yelled, making the girls laugh.

"I'm kinda sad we don't live as close to each other." Selena frowned.

"Bitch, we a couple blocks down at most! Sehkani the one who should be complaining. Moving all the way outta dumbfuck."

"We like big houses.. Sorry not sorry."

"What happened to that girl you was supposed to bring around?" Alisha questioned, rubbing the top of Damari head as he yelled at the game continuously.

"Kandy? She said we gonna link tomorrow. Matter fact, lemme add her to this call," Sehkani squinted her eyes, tryna find Kandy contact, "Added."

"Hello? Oh, this a group call?" Kandy questioned, immediately turning off her camera making Sehkani laugh.

"These the girls I was telling you all about, They wanted to meet you in advance from tomorrow."

"Heyyy I'm Selena."

"It's big Alishhhaa, Not Alicia Keys,'."

"Noted, I'm Kandy but my real name Kandace." Kandy giggled.

"So, What we doing tomorrow?"