I woke up feeling Eziō's arms around me, I groaned feeling the worst headache I had ever had in my life. I looked around seeing the boys next to the bed and a water bottle with two pills next to it.

I reached over grabbing them and sat up taking the pills and then drinking the water.

"Finish that bottle too" Eziō mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist.

I hesitated before touching him and making sure he was really there. I relaxed and finished drinking my water.

I looked at my hands seeing my nails were done and chuckled "Who's idea was this?"

"Brandi's" He looked at me smiling, his hair was in his face messily and it made him look even better if that was possible. "She demanded I keep you there. Sleep and all"

"That girl" I shook my head. I reached up feeling my bonnet on my head "Brandi?"

"Eziō," he said proudly pointing at himself and I leaned down kissing him while laughing.

"Thank you Eziō"

"You want to shower?" He stood up stretching making the boys stand up, even Shiro which made me look between the two "We bonded a bit"

"Really?"

"Once he realized I was trying to take care of you he moved out of the way and let me do my job. He growled at me until he fell asleep"

He looked at the bed and I let him put his front paws on the bed rubbing his "Were you being nice to your daddy?"

He huffed making me laugh, I looked at Eziō "Where are they going to stay?"

"My house?" He looked at me confused

"Oh! I thought you lived with Kenji?"

"No, I couldn't fuck in peace there-" I threw my pillow at him and he started laughing "I'm kidding" He got on the bed trying to kiss me but I just moved him away.

"Keep yo hoe ass lips off me"

"My lips aren't hoes, you're only the second person I kissed"

"Oh," I said shocked "I didn't know that"

"I know you didn't"

I pushed him away "Asshole" I stood up "I um, I got you something."

"Me?" He asked then looked around. I rolled my eyes and he smiled "What's the occasion?"

"No occasion. I made it before today actually, well yesterday. I was going to wait but I don't know" I rubbed my head feeling frustrated I couldn't talk.

He came over to me grabbing my hands "Hey, calm down. No need for an explanation"

I nodded my head and went over to my nightstand pulling the sheet of paper out of it. It was a list of books I wanted him to read but really it was different reasons I liked him in each book.

Before I gave it to him I paused grabbing my pen and going over writing another book on it. The book was called 'Outlook' it was about a woman whose husband had died in World War 2 and refused to move on until she met a man who forced her to because he was so in love with her. He had served with her husband and fell in love with her when he had seen a photo she had sent her husband. It was crazy and I loved the book but I had read it after Gabriel died so I hated the ending where they fell in love and lived happily ever after.

But now that Im with Eziō I can't help but feel like Scarlet. She loved her husband but he wasn't her soulmate. Jackson was, and while the methods he took were insane (I personally found them romantic) they got him the woman he loved. They both fell hopelessly in love with each other.