She is still completing the tasks at work, but it seems that the higher-ups value her and transferred her to a department as a manager, which is considered to have jumped several levels.

    The most obvious change is that at least now I can meet Xu Yanyi in a meeting.

    The relationship between the two was a bit embarrassing, except for Zhou Jia, Lin Qiaoqiao knew that she had some relationship with Xu Yanyi.

    Of course, Lin Qiaoqiao would not be so foolish to publicize this matter in the company.

    Qiao Qing didn't pay much attention to Xu Yanyi, and Xu Yanyi didn't show anything special, as if the person who confronted Wang Yi before was an illusion.

    At noon, Wang Yi came to pick Qiao Qing up for dinner.

    The two chose a restaurant near the company.

    Just after sitting down, Wang Yi handed the menu to Qiao Qing.

    Just as Qiao Qing was about to take it, a shadow suddenly covered the light in front of her. The big hand she had never seen before lightly touched her hand and took the menu.

    "Young Master Wang, what a coincidence to eat here!"

    The tone was as casual as ever, but it was different from Wang Yi's voice.

    Qiao Qing looked up, it was Yang Zhiheng's handsome face, and it was the first time she carefully looked at the man in front of her.

    His cheekbones are slightly high, and his lips are thin. Although he always smiles, there is a trace of unruly expression in his brows and eyes, but there is also a kind of arrogance that seems to be unremarkable. He feels that he is the same type of person as Xu Yanyi, but no the same.

    Without the consent of the two, Yang Zhiheng pulled away the chair and sat down.

    "This is the first time I have dinner with Ms. Qiao, Ms. Qiao, why don't I treat you to this meal." He

    was obviously talking to Qiao Qing, but his eyes were on Wang Yi, with a deliberate tease.

    Wang Yi's long and narrow peach eyes narrowed slightly, his slender fingers tapped on the table thoughtfully a few times, his thin lips slightly curled up: "Since Mr. Yang has such thoughts, then I can still refuse."

    Only then did Yang Zhiheng turn his head, and looked straight at Qiao Qing with his dark eyes, "What does Miss Qiao think?" Qiao

    Qing frowned slightly, her moist eyes passed Yang Zhiheng's face, and finally fell on Wang Yi On his handsome face, the other party closed his eyes slightly, unable to see clearly.

    She smiled and refused: "No need."

    Yang Zhiheng crossed his legs and joked slowly: "Could it be that he is worried that Wang Shao will be jealous? Wang Shao doesn't mind, so don't think too much about it."

    He turned to look at Wang Yi: "Young Master Wang, do you think so?"

    Wang Yi smiled, out of anger.

    "I really mind, but it's hard for me to refuse Mr. Yang's desire to be a light bulb."

    Yang Zhiheng shrugged indifferently, "I don't want to experience more things. I haven't tried things like light bulbs. I have to delay Wang Shao's blessing today." The words have already reached

    this point, and Qiao Qing didn't even know what to say. what's good.

    "Mr. Yang, why don't you find one by yourself so that we can also be light bulbs, or we will be embarrassed if you are a lonely family."