Wang Yi said slowly: "Don't worry, the meal will be ready soon."

    Qiao Qing nodded, she seemed to remember something, "No, we have to change clothes."

    She hurriedly trotted towards the bedroom, took out a box from the closet, and trotted out again.

    "Wang Yi, come here and have a look, I have prepared a gift for you."

    The soft and clear voice was full of excitement.

    Wang Yi wiped his hands, came out of the kitchen, saw the black box on the table, looked at Qiao Qing suspiciously, and asked with a smile: "What is this? Why do you suddenly think of giving me a gift?" "

    You You have given me so many things, why can’t I give you a gift.”

    Wang Yi approached to pick it up to look at it, but Qiao Qing slapped him lightly.

    "Don't move, guess what it is first."

    Qiao Qing had a sweet smile on her fair and delicate face, and looked at Wang Yi with sparkling eyes, expecting his answer.

    Wang Yi withdrew his knuckle-boned hand, stared at the black box thoughtfully for two seconds, then turned to Qiao Qing, and asked, "Clothes?"

    Qiao Qing shook her head pretending to be serious, "You guess again."

    Wang Yi touched his chin with his slender hand, and he said with a slight smile: "It can't be a tie or a wallet, right?"

    After all, it's something that girls give to boys. There are just a few things that come and go.

    Qiao Qing chuckled, "It's actually clothes, hahahaha."

    She picked up the box and handed it to Wang Yi, "You can have a look."

    Then she pouted and complained dissatisfiedly: "I just didn't expect you to be so Smart, no fun at all."

    Wang Yi smiled, "I blame me for being too smart."

    He opened the box, took out the clothes and took a look, it was a blue and white sweater, the style was relatively new, but he had never worn it such clothes.

    A pair of long and narrow peach eyes raised slightly, and said with a smile: "I like it very much."

    Qiao Qing smiled, and took out a sweater of the same style from the back, "Dangdang, this is for couples, let's get together later Wear it to watch a movie."

    Wang Yi was a little surprised, but the smile on the corner of his mouth deepened, "Okay."

    He put down his clothes, "Then let's eat first."

    Walking to the kitchen, his back seemed much more relaxed.

    "Well, let me help you."

    Qiao Qing followed Wang Yi into the kitchen, looked left and right, "Is there anything I can do?"

    Wang Yi quickly heated the oil, put the vegetables into the wok, and smiled Joking: "You are responsible for eating."

    "How can this be?"

    Seeing that Wang Yi was not wearing an apron, "Don't you know where the apron is? You'll get your clothes dirty later."

    She tiptoed from the On the cabinet, I wanted to take off the apron I bought before, but after two or three hooks, it still couldn't be hooked. Seeing that a box was about to fall, a big hand directly covered her soft little hand and pushed the box in.