Qiao Qing quickly took it, and her slightly cool fingers accidentally touched the other's hand, feeling a bit of warmth, she seemed a little panicked, like a rabbit.

    He hurriedly said: "I'm sorry."

    Xu Yanyi withdrew his hand, glanced at the rearview mirror lightly, and caught Qiao Qing's expression in his eyes.

    "It's okay."

    He released the clutch, turned the steering wheel casually, and the car merged into the lane.

    Qiao Qing placed the phone next to Xu Yanyi's place after confirming the location, as if she was afraid of making another embarrassing contact.

    Xu Yanyi picked up the phone and glanced at it.

    He is quite familiar with this area, and he knows where it is without navigation.

    He was not a talkative person either, Qiao Qing felt that it was not easy to speak, so he didn't speak.

    It was not very far away, and in about ten minutes, we arrived at our destination.

    Qiao Qing opened the car door, stretched out her hand to block the rain and got out of the car. She knocked on the window of the front seat.

    Xu Yanyi slowly opened the car window, and looked at Qiao Qing suspiciously.

    Qiao Qing smiled suddenly, the dimples on both sides of her clean and sweet cheeks were faintly visible, she couldn't hide her shyness, and there seemed to be a smile in her eyes.

    "Thank you very much today."

    The pink lips opened and closed, in sharp contrast with the white teeth.

    Xu Yanyi's eyes flickered slightly, and he nodded softly, "Yeah." He

    was obviously a very shy person, but he really didn't match his youthful appearance.

    In the daydream, Qiao Qing had trotted away, leaving only a blurred figure in the rain.

    After closing the car window, Xu Yanyi turned the car around and turned out of an intersection. Another brightly colored sports car turned into the intersection from the driveway.

    One after the other, they passed by.

    Wang Yi, who had just bought vegetables, parked his car, took out his umbrella, opened it, and carried his things upstairs.

    Qiao Qing just came back, without an umbrella, her hair and clothes were soaked.

    As soon as I got home, I put on slippers, quickly changed out my wet clothes, and took out a towel to wipe my hair.

    "Ding dong ding dong"

    the doorbell rang, Qiao Qing glanced through the cat's eyes, it was Wang Yi's handsome face.

    She opened the door with a smile on her face, and her moist eyes looked at the things Wang Yi was carrying.

    Surprised: "Why do we buy so many dishes? How can the two of us finish eating?"

    Wang Yi smiled, "Not much, I will continue to cook for you tomorrow night."

    He put the umbrella at the door and changed it in the hallway He took off his leather shoes and skillfully put the dishes into the refrigerator.

    "I don't use your kitchen, and you don't know how to use it, so it's a waste."

    Qiao Qing put down the towel and helped carry the dishes.