Chapter 7: Shut Your Mouth

Start from the beginning

Atlas began trembling, "Your- your highness."

Tommy blew raspberry, goddammit. Just my luck.

"Aw, I liked this shirt." Tommy frowned.

"M-my apologies, I wasn't-"

"It's everywhere!" Phil scowled at the worker, interrupting him without a thought.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to spill the drinks on Big T!" All the royals looked at the worker, including 'Big T'.

"Master Thomas would you like me to take you to your room for a change of clo-" Ranboo started.

"It's fine Ranboo I will take him! You can just take the rest of the day off!" Wilbur quickly cut off.

Ranboo blinked before sighing, why do they all want to get rid of me?

Tommy's face brightened up at this, "Really!" Wilbur smiled and nodded.

"C'mon Tommy!" Wilbur ordered as he placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy of course did as he said. Why wouldn't he! This is Wilbur! His brother!

Wilbur mouthed something to his family, but Tommy couldn't catch it. Wilbur and Tommy strolled back to the room Tommy has grown so familiar with. Wilbur started going through his wardrobe, finding the perfect outfit for his little brother.

"I can pick out my own clothes, y'know." Tommy mutters just loud enough for Wilbur to hear.

Wilbur whips his head around to glare at Tommy, "Tommy, don't be a brat, let me bond with you and pick your clothing." Tommy kept silent after that, afraid he would tick Wilbur off anymore than he was.

Wilbur picked out a nice blue vest with a white dress shirt underneath. He got white dress pants match and some white combat boots.

"Here." Wilbur said, quite proud of himself with the selection.

Tommy stared at the clothing for a second, hesitating to grab it.

Wilbur got annoyed by this; "Well? Are you going to grab it?"

Tommy blinked back into reality as he softly snatched the clothing given by Wilbur.

Wilbur sighed, folding his arms, "Alright, I'll be waiting outside your door, just call when you're done changing."

Tommy stared down at his clothes, "I understand."

Wilbur went to leave the room, but before he went to close the door he looked back at Tommy and smiled.

Tommy didn't return it. Wilbur frowned, but just shut the door, leaving Tommy alone in the room.

Tommy winced with realization. Wilbur is probably gonna be pissed. He should've smiled back.

Tommy sighed to himself as he began dressing into the clothes Wilbur gave him. They weren't bad per-say, but they weren't good either—they weren't exactly the type of clothes he would himself pick out—but Wilbur knows better. Wilbur has always known better.

"I'm done." Tommy worriedly said as Wilbur smiled, coming back into the room.

"You look great!" Wilbur complimented.

Tommy suddenly blurt out, "I'm sorry!" Wilbur stopped.

"Why is that?" Wilbur smirked.

"I–I didn't smile back to you–and you have been so nice to me. I just don't want to be a bad brother to you-" Wilbur delicately put his finger on Tommy's lip and shushed him.

"Oh Tommy! I could never hate you. It's just you are too immature sometimes to the point where you hurt others. You just need to fix your recklessness." Tommy gave a small smile to Wilbur.