Chapter 4: Attire

Tommy woke up extra early incase if his family went to get him. He hoped that he could have another meal with them.

He wore a nice red outfit with a red cape to keep himself warm.

Then, there was a knock on his door. He crossed his fingers that it wasn't that stupid maid that replaced Wilbur. He opened the door and was pleased with what he saw.

"Tommy! It seems that you learned from yesterday. Let me do your hair real quick!" Wilbur says as he grabs the comb.

Tommy sighed at the thought, but if this was what it took for his family to spend more time with him, he would take it.

Wilbur brushed Tommy's golden locks into his signature do. Wilbur was quite proud of himself as all Tommy could do was awkwardly smile.

"You look great now Tommy! Come on Dad wants you for breakfast." Tommy's face brightened up at this.

Wilbur and Tommy headed downstairs to the dining room as Tommy was excited to have breakfast with them twice in a row. Maybe they will make it a permanent thing!

Phil smiled as the two arrived, "There are my sons. Come on dig in! These omelets are delicious."

Tommy smiled as he sat in the seat Wilbur guided him to. He ate the omelet fairly quickly and was delighted at the taste. Everybody finished and Phil turned to Tommy.

"I have paid for the top designers to arrive here shortly so they can work on measuring and creating your ceremony and ball attire along with your veil to cover your face." Tommy nods as Phi continues, "Since you picked red for the ceremony, I have already decided that your attire should match."

Tommy was okay with this. Red was his favorite color like how Wilbur's was yellow and Techno's was pink.

"That sounds great father thank you-"

"Also Techno and Wilbur told me as they were painting stuff for your ceremony you snuck down for a glass of water. That was unacceptable. We are now getting you a personal servant as soon as possible for you."

"Okay. I apologize father-"

"Have you done it before?" Wilbur asks. For some reason Tommy wanted to answer truthfully.

Tommy hesitated, "Yes, mainly because I thought nobody would notice me and most maids don't even acknowledge me." Tommy says sadly.

Phil stands and gives Tommy a big hug. Tommy hugs him back as Phil wraps his soft wings around his son.

"Never say that Tommy. They just don't acknowledge you because they think they are better than you. This is why we are getting you a servant."

"What happened to that maid from yesterday? I haven't seen her." Tommy says out of the blue. The royales freeze up. 

"Uh the chef informed me that she tried poisoning the food and then I quickly fired her." Tommy was shocked.

"Wow, she was a bitch anyways. I like when Wilbur guides me more than her."

Wilbur brightened up at the comment. Wilbur was happy that he killed that maid anyways. She was useless and a waste of space. She also called Tommy his nickname and not by his title.

"That's great Tommy! I will make sure to do it more often then!" Wilbur grins.

Tommy smiles, "R-really?" Wilbur nods. "I would really like that. Thank you Wilby."

Wilbur's heart melted at the nickname. Wilbur was excited with the change. That means Wilbur has more time with him!

"I can't wait Tommy!"