[It's Qiao Qiao]: "I also like cats, so I have to thank Moshang for giving me this opportunity to meet." [Master Moshang]: "It's

    okay, cats should be very happy to see you .”

    Qiao Qing couldn’t help chuckling.

    She didn't know if she was happy or not, but it was probably quite frightening to be frightened.

    [It's Qiao Qiao]: "Okay, then I'll book a plane ticket for tonight."

    [Master Moshang]: "Yes."

    After chatting with Qiao Qing, Tan Yang asked Secretary Zhang to come in and ask him to arrange a hotel.

    If Qiao Qing came over, it would be midnight.

    Tan Yang checked the itinerary of the plane, and Qiao Qing will arrive at about two o'clock in the morning.

    It's about six o'clock in the afternoon.

    After Qiao Qing booked the ticket online, she went back to the dormitory to pack her things.

    The roommates were all there. Looking at her actions, they thought that Qiao Qing was going home. Everyone in the dormitory also knew that she was a local. It was not surprising to go home, so no one asked much.

    There are not many things to bring. After all, I just went to play for a day, and I can bring all the things I need in a small suitcase.

    Qiao Qing pulled the suitcase out of the dormitory, took a taxi, and went straight to the airport.

    While waiting for the flight, I went to the bathroom to touch up my makeup with powder, and then reapplied my lipstick. After finishing my clothes, I looked at my beautiful self in the mirror, and then walked out of the bathroom with satisfaction.

    She is used to being delicate all the time, and she really cares about her image.

    After several hours, the plane arrived in Yanjing.

    Qiao Qing didn't rest well on the plane, it was really hard to sleep while sitting, and now her neck is sore.

    Walking out of the airport, in the dark night, the wind was bitter, and there was a chill in the air, Qiao Qing couldn't help shivering.

    The airport has air-conditioning, and it is only after leaving the airport that I feel the coldness that this season should have.

    She quickly took out a coat from the suitcase and put it on, feeling a lot warmer on her body.

    Qiao Qing, who didn't know much about Yanjing, felt surprised and fresh everywhere she looked.

    He took out his mobile phone and wanted to call a taxi, only to realize that Tan Yang had called her a lot.

    It's already two o'clock in the morning, and you haven't slept yet at this time, are you staying up late and busy with work again?

    Not necessarily, maybe he was playing a game.

    Qiao Qing guessed wildly in her heart, and couldn't help laughing.

    With her fair and slender hand, she clicked on the chat box of [Master Moshang], and made a video call to Tan Yang.

    It was cold outside, Qiao Qing walked into the airport and found a place to sit down.

    Qin Yang answered the phone very quickly, almost in seconds. Those who didn't know it thought he was waiting for her to call.