She suddenly approached Bai Qiaoran, the fire of gossip in her eyes was very hot.

    "How is the other party? How does he look like? How is the family condition?"

    Bai Qiaoran hesitated and couldn't tell why.

    She muttered in a low voice: "I'm not checking the household registration, how can I ask such detailed questions." "

    Oh my God, you don't know anything, but you dare to like someone. What if the other party is an ugly monster?"

    Roommate Shocked, she felt that Bai Qiaoran was too naive.

    "No, I added him on WeChat, and there are photos in Moments, so he looks pretty good." Bai Qiaoran waved his hand, feeling that his roommate was thinking too much.

    The roommate sneered, "Why are you so stupid, who knows whether this circle of friends is a photo or a photo of a lie."

    She turned her head, "Didn't you ask him to be our tour guide? I will help you observe and observe when the time comes."

    Bai Qiaoran Nod.

    "That's up to you."

    Her eyes were moist and full of sincerity.

    Afterwards, Bai Qiaoran looked out the window, the corners of her lips curled up slightly.

    Like her roommate knows her and she knows her roommate.

    She just opened the dialog box on the mobile phone [Master Moshang], but the other party hadn't responded to the message. Instead, she logged into the king's page and took a look at the online time of the other party.

    It was more than ten hours ago, and it has not been online yet, so it is estimated that something is really busy.

    Just as Bai Qiaoran thought, Tan Yang really doesn't have time now, and he just doesn't have time to look at his phone.

    "Mom, why did you come to my company?"

    Tan Yang felt a headache when he heard the receptionist say that his mother was coming, but he hurried down to greet him.

    Qin Yang's mother has medium-length brown hair that is slightly curled, and the makeup on her face is exquisite. She is wearing an off-white loose-fitting suit jacket, paired with a pair of black wide-leg pants, and her feet are A pair of low heels.

    Before entering Qin Yang's office, a pair of eyes scanned the inside and outside of the company, and finally looked away disappointed.

    Just looking at Tan Yang's attitude of not welcoming her, she couldn't help closing her face and asking, "Why? This is my son's company, so I can't come here anymore?" She was sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed, her fair two

    legs With one hand on his knee, his body is upright, and his whole body exudes an elegant atmosphere.

    The secretary glanced at it but didn't dare to look any further, only feeling secretly in his heart.

    Sure enough, it is a genetic problem, the mother is so good-looking to give birth to such a handsome son.

    "How is it possible, what I mean is, why do you have time to come to my company? Didn't you go on an appointment with your girlfriends today?" Tan Yang smiled flatteringly, how could he dare to answer

    this, otherwise, if his mother went back, he would What did his father say? It's not like he has never seen his father doting on his wife like a madman. What awaits him must be a chain of education.