She couldn't help laughing: "Why are your dark circles so heavy? Those who didn't know thought you were going to take an exam. I haven't fallen asleep these days because of my nervousness." Tan Yang raised the corners of his mouth, "I think you are in good condition,

    look It was not affected by the exam."

    In the camera, Qiao Qing has a sweet face, with delicate eyebrows and eyes in a leisurely manner, and there is no sense of tension at all.

    Qiao Qing blinked, and asked back, "Would you believe me if I said I was nervous but didn't show it?"

    Tan Yang raised his brows slightly, and jokingly said, "You seem to like asking this question very much,"

    but soon returned, "I don't believe it."

    Qiao Qing didn't worry too much about this issue, "Actually, teaching resources don't have much effect on me, the main thing is that I don't have much interest in being a teacher, and my family prefers me to engage in this industry. She

    paused, "I want to find a part-time job to earn some money, and I plan to enroll in a postgraduate entrance examination class."

    With the current family conditions, it is very difficult to support her to go to college, and it is probably impossible to take the postgraduate entrance examination.

    "It's good to have a plan."

    Tan Yang was very supportive of Qiao Qing's choice, "Do you have a school you want to go to? I can help you refer to it."

    Qiao Qing only had plans in her heart, but she didn't intend to talk about them.

    "Well, now the goal is Jiada, and I'm not confident."

    Jiada is a famous 211 school in Jiazhou, and it can only be said to be a low-level 211 school.

    She sighed leisurely, and her eyes lost their brilliance, "With my current education, even if I get a high score in the postgraduate entrance examination, I still can't get into good institutions of higher learning such as 985, 211, let alone Yanda, that has always been my dream "

    Oh?" Tan Yang straightened his body and sat down, his eyes were serious, "Do you want to be admitted to Yanda?"

    Then he continued: "The competition for the postgraduate entrance examination is very high, it is difficult to enter Yanda, are you sure? Is it?"

    Of course it's not that he doesn't believe Qiao Qing, but he doesn't want Qiao Qing to just talk about the postgraduate entrance examination.

    As far as he is concerned, he still prefers to set a goal first, and then take action for the goal.

    "I want to take the exam, but I don't have the chance." Qiao Qing was also very disappointed when she said this.

    "If your score is up to the standard, I can help you get into Yanda." Tan Yang was very sure when he said this, "The only premise is that your score must be up to the standard." "What you said is

    true Is it?" Qiao Qing was overjoyed at once, but she didn't know whether to believe or not to believe what Qin Yang said, and her expression was somewhat hesitant.

    She shook her head, pursed her lips and said, "Tan Yang, don't comfort me anymore. How can you help me with such a big matter." Tan Yang didn't rush to explain, nor did he feel angry when he was questioned

    . Instead, he smiled faintly, "How do you know that this matter is a big deal to me? It doesn't matter if you try, anyway, if your score is up, even if Yanda doesn't admit you, you still have a lot of Choice. If that's the case, then why don't you choose to trust me?"