The rich second generation in the game (1)

Start from the beginning

    Organized the memory in my mind.

    The original owner came from a small county town, and her family conditions are average, but the family likes her very much. Even though she is a girl, the university she was admitted to was only an ordinary private secondary school. The annual tuition fee is nearly 20,000, but the family still supports her. read the book.

    The original owner also kept in mind the contribution of the family. The most important thing is that she is beautiful. She was sought after by boys since she was a child. When she went to university, she made up her mind to find a rich second generation. However, the school is just an ordinary school. It's so pitiful, the original owner was hit hard.

    Just at this time, the original owner heard that someone met a rich second generation in the [King] game, and gave her many expensive gifts, which provided the original owner with a direction.

    It took a few days to figure out some rules in the game, and the original owner created a game account.

    The original owner knew very well that if there are so many girls in the game without skills, why should she let others look up to her, and if the rank is too low, they can't even rank together.

    So the original owner spent half a year hard training a few mid-lane heroes, became the king of the ranks, and won several city marks.

    If the original owner's learning talent is average, then her talent in games is still very high. Of course, it has something to do with her high score during the summer vacation.

    The original owner is actually very smart. When training heroes hard, he not only sums up by himself, but also watches videos and live broadcasts to improve his understanding of heroes. Only then can such results be achieved.

    So, having goals is really important.

    After reaching the rank of king, the original owner managed to join a team because she had her eye on someone.

    This person is not a senior player of the king, and has about the same game time as her, but has all the heroes. Although his homepage of the king hides the expensive logo, and there are not many skins, but there should be more expensive legendary skins. have.

    Her keen intuition told her that her family background should not be bad. After all, normal people would not spend money to buy heroes. Those can be purchased with game gold coins, let alone legendary skins.

    After having a goal, the original owner is not someone who just sits and waits to die.

    Through the team, I got in touch with that person and formed a team to play games every day.

    The original owner played Diao Chan very well, and his skills were good, while that person played jungler, and the two cooperated to score higher points. After becoming a partner, they added a game friend, and after they became familiar with each other, they added v.

    Everything is going in a good direction.

    But later, a new support who played well was added, which immediately made her a marginal person. After all, if the support follows the jungler, it is indeed easier to talk to him than her in the middle.

    Qiao Qing came here when the original owner was more irritable, and the original owner was naturally unwilling to have his plan disrupted.

    So I discarded the hero I was good at and played support. There is no harm without comparison. Compared with the opponent who is more proficient in support, the original owner's support is not very good. After kneeling several times in a row, the original owner was said a few words by his teammates.