𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

He then grabbed his phone and facetimed Fayuna, but she declined the call.

pretty girl ❤️

quit declining my shit
answer the phone mama
read at 3:46 PM

I'm in the shower hold on
read at 3:46 PM

answer the phone
read at 3:47 PM

"What was soooo important that you couldn't wait?" Faye said after she popped up on the camera with a pink bonnet on her head.

Her face was bare and a bit wet and you could only see her neck.

"I miss you" Kai mumbled causing her to shake her head.

"Kai you saw me this morning, and you're gonna see me later" Faye reasoned.

Faye can admit that ever since she and Kai took things to another level, he had been letting his clingy side show a bit more, she didn't mind it though.

"Okay?" Kai said like her reasoning was irrelevant.

"Okay then you can wait, you're supposed to be picking me up in like an hour anyway, you can wait an hour" Faye stated causing him to groan, only because she was right.

"Speaking of, how should I dress?" Faye questioned as she walked to her closet.

"Wear whatever you want, just make sure it's something you can move around in" Kai informed causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Kai I swear to God if we working out-

"We not, chill ma," Kai said with a small laugh, cutting her off.

"Okay, if we are I'm telling you right now I will never speak to you again" Faye stated dramatically.

"So you want me to die?" Kai replied causing her to shake her head.

"Kai get off my phone bruh," Faye said with a laugh, Kai just shook his head before he hung up.

"Kai, where are we going?" Faye asked for the millionth time as Kai drove them to their destination.

"Don't worry 'bout it" He replied causing her to sigh.

"So, who's Emily?" Faye asked in a normal tone.

She wasn't trying to come at him or anything, she was just curious about who the girl was and why she felt the need to comment on her post about Kaino.

"A girl my parents tried to set me up with back home, I tried to talk to her for a minute but she was weird as hell, not gon' lie" Kai explained and Faye nodded.

"Must be, 'cause how the fuck did she find me?" Faye spoke and Kai just nodded, pulling into the parking lot of what looked to be a skating rink.

"Ooh, we going skating?" Faye asked excitedly, Kai nodded.

"Awww Kaikai, you really be listening to what I say" Faye pouted as she reached over the middle console so that she could hug him.