"Cut off all the silk, and give the little Marquis a bright room." Song Yingying replied.

Situ Jun finally knew why he woke up early. It turned out that this abominable maid removed the gauze from the window, causing a flood of light.

"Bastard!" He couldn't help scolding, "Go back immediately!"

However, Song Yingying just said lively: "Little Marquis, are you awake? Get up quickly. After dinner, I'll take you to go shopping in the garden. Yesterday, I saw a rose flower, it's blooming beautifully..."

Barbara.

Here again, Situ Jun has a headache: "Shut up!"

The sound outside stopped for a moment. Immediately afterwards, it sounded again: "Little Marquis, can you afford it? Do you want to stay in bed? Oh, why do you need to sleep more before you die, you will sleep forever after you die. Get up quickly, and I'll take you to play. …”

Situ Jun was very angry, he suddenly lifted the quilt and got up.

With a dark face, he pushed the wheelchair out and glared at the pretty little maid standing in front of the window: "Do you really think I won't punish you?"

He thought his face was ugly. However, for the past two days, he slept soundly, and ate regularly. At this moment, he came out with a slight anger, and the already beautiful face was a little rosy, and it looked even more beautiful. Not only is it not scary at all, but it is rather surprising.

Song Yingying has a slight face control. What's more, since he found out that this little prince is stubborn in his mouth and soft in his heart, he is not afraid of him at all. She walked over with a smile and put her face close to her: "Are you going to hit me? Come on!"

Situ Jun: "..."

She ran fast last time, but this time I won't spare her!

He quickly reached out his hand and pinched her face.

This time he stretched fast, but she didn't hide too slowly. She wanted to pinch her, but she just wiped her cheek with her fingertips.

The smooth touch made Situ Jun feel a little strange, and the anger just now calmed down a little. He retracted his hand, twisted it unconsciously, and then said coldly, "Don't be arrogant! Quickly paste the window back!"

"You have to paste it yourself." Song Yingying arrogantly threw the removed gauze into his arms, "Go!"

"Bold!" Situ Jun only felt that she was going to heaven! So bold!

However, she can be more arrogant: "You go? Why don't you go? No? Do you want me to teach you? I tell you, I will only teach you verbally, and I will not do it!"

Situ Jun: "...come here!"

"No one is allowed in!" Song Yingying said in a loud voice.

The yard is under her control. Therefore, the sound of footsteps outside the yard only sounded for a moment, and then quickly calmed down.

Situ Jun is almost going crazy!

How did he find such an ancestor for himself?

"Are you really not afraid of death?" he said with a sullen face, glaring at her.

"I'm afraid! Of course I'm afraid!" Song Yingying nodded, "but I don't think the little Marquis will do anything to me." She tilted her head, deliberately acting cute, "The little Marquis is soft-hearted and kind, how could he be so lively and cute to me? Your maid is poisonous? Okay, don’t be angry, wash up and eat, and I’ll take you out to play after dinner.”