29.Possessive Dadda💕

Start from the beginning

She was admiring her three babies sleeping so cutely she can't stop herself from seeing how protectively her baby boy ahs wrapped his arms around his sister and she knows he is his dadda's Copy. She see her mobile pinged with msg from asha That Wake you baby up we are done coming in few mins

Nandu shake manik but he didn't budge so she take her nipple out of his mouth and he groans in his sleep.

Nan: Come One Baby It wake wakey Time We have to do breakfast Na Comeon get up My baby is hungry na.

Ma: No baby Will have his feedy

Nan: But That's Nit enough for my baby's big tummy na he needs lost of food good food To be healthy and Fit Nai.

Ma(babyishly): But Baby Wants to seep na.

Nan: So then baby Sleep and His jaan also won't eat its doesn't matter an that she needs food its okay let baby sleep.

And That's it Manik was awake fully sitting on the bed he was almost about to fall from the bed but nandu hold him and he fell on her and nandu held him close she literally got scared.

Nan: i am sorry Baby Apko lagi toh nai na kahin you are okay na tell me bacha.

And Manik was looking at her with so much amusement and happiness. He was literally insecure with his babies not much but Little bit he was That might be she would take time to adjust with all of her babies but about whom he is thinking like that he is her first baby and will always remain like that only.

He just get out of her hug and kiss her cheeks tightly and the peck her lips making her shock but after few mis she smiled knowing why he did that.

Nan: I knew I was going to talk about that bit my baby already got his assurance and Don't get Jelous of your Babies they don't have yours They drink from my other breast My Sweet Baby Your's Is only for you only. So stop being Jelo My bacha.

And Manik just smile sheepishly And Hell he notice that she has fed their babies from the other one only. And He loves that He is Not sharing what is his only. Nandu just smile at his possessiveness.

Nan: Ayee My cute Baby Come lets get freshnup They would be coming in any min.

Manik nods and pick nandu up in his arms she knows that he is not going to leave her as she ahs just delivered twins last night and she is not fully recovered Nandu grab their clothes and they went in the bathroom And have a shower Actually Manik gave a shower to nandu as she is weak and needs care. But How Can Nandu Forget to pamper her baby so Manik get a a very nice bath by nandu which relax him alot.

As they come out to see their babies awake and playing with their Mamu and Bua seeing them their babies makes sound telling them to pick them up. manik put nandu on the bed and Jigar gave her baby boy who was very excited to go in his mother's embrace and same the case of  Baby girl seeing manik she was literally jumping from Asha's arms manik pick her up in his arms and kiss her nose making her giggles and he smile to the fullest.

MaNan: They are so Precious.

They said it together and look at each other.

Jigsha: And You guyz are The cutest Parents.

They smile listening them.

Ash: Come On have your breakfast let them in their crib they will play with each other manik pout looking at nandu who kiss her baby boy's head and put him in crib and see his baby pouting.

Nan: Baby They are here only na You need to eat food let them olay with each other also come on My bacha.

Ma: Okay