𝟎𝟕;

The lights in the train station were buzzing, everyone was stumbling, in costumes for Halloween night, most intoxicated- as the group walked down to catch the next train, they were gonna catch this motherfucker.

" is this even a good plan?" Ethan asked the group as they made their way down the steps.

" You don't have to come if you don't want to" Tara responded.

" so we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No thank you." He said .

" Plus, we have to stick together" Emily said turning around to smile at the boy as she was walking next to Chad and Ethan was behind them all.

"Let's just get to the theater. Come on." Sam exclaimed taking her sister and Emily by the hand.

" Ethan!" Emily yelled at her boyfriend to catch up.

" Em!"

" Emily! Chad!" Mindy yelled as Emily turned around only to see Chad trying to get his sister onto the train- the doors closing on him leaving both Mindy and Ethan to catch the next one.

" Fuck." Emily sighed as they all stood next to each other.

" Where's Mindy?" Sam asked not having seen the previous interaction.

" She missed the train. I was gonna wait for her, but cute boy over here dragged me on." He pointed towards Danny.

" I was trying to keep us together!" He defended.

" by pulling us apart?" Tara raised her brows at him.

" Hey it's fine. She's with Ethan they'll catch the next- they'll be okay!" Emily said as Tara squeezed her hand. She didn't know if she had said that to comfort the others- or herself. They had to be okay.

The lights kept flickering leaving them in the almost dark at some moments- Emily's blood ran cold when she noticed many people dressed as ghostface. The real one could be here, and no one would suspect.

" oh shit. " Chad said out loud noticing the same thing.

" How many stops do we have left?" Tara asked her sister.

" Ten." Sam sighed looking back at the group.

Emily pulled her phone out of her back pocket, hoping the text she would send Ethan would come through.

please be careful and look out for Mindy. Text me when you're almost there.

Thankfully, her first text came through as Ethan immediately replied.

We're on the train, Mindy wants to stay away. But I'll keep an eye on her, I love you.

When Emily went to respond again, the text wouldn't go through.

" shit." She whispered putting her phone back in her pocket- hoping this was going to end fast. She was so tired.

Sam noticed a ghostface making their way to them- fast.

" Guys."

" Oh fuck." Emily said under her breath.

As the ghostface was almost at their level- Danny put himself in front of the group, protecting them in case something would happen. However- before anything could, the masked person exited the train. Making everyone breathe in relief.

Emily felt her breath quicken, thinking of how the night would end. If she had to die- then so be it. But she couldn't loose anyone else.

" Hey, breathe." Chad noticed the girl breathing quickly as he put both his hands on her shoulders.