𝟎𝟑;

A few hours after, Ethan had walked Emily back to the apartment before going to Econ, not wanting her to walk home alone in the dark after everything that had happened.

She was now standing at the kitchen table, setting it with Mindy before she heard Tara speak from the kitchen.

"I think you should get out of the city," Tara abruptly turned towards Chad.
"You know considering what happened to you last time. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go."

"That's very thoughtful of you, but I don't think I'm going anywhere." He smiled at the girl.

Mindy let out a deep groan and gagged , being annoyed at the two flirting constantly and not making a move.
"Will you two just make out already?" She loudly said making chad and Tara look at her with wide eyes.

"Mindy that is so inappropriate!" Chad said

" Oh whatever. Get it over with! " she answered her brother making Emily laugh loudly at the embarrassment on her friend's faces.

Mindy and Emily walked into the kitchen, Sam behind them after setting down some pillows and a blanket in front of Anika, who was sitting on the couch.

"Sam, we do not have to stay here." Mindy exclaimed.

"Well too bad I insist, safety in numbers." Sam replied.

" Could be so fun a little slumber party with the core five "

" Core five?" Sam asked confused.

"Did you just give us a nickname" Tara continued.

"I sure did!" He cocked his head to the side, a smile on his lips.
" I mean we've been through a lot together and it's a pretty cool nickname!"

"That's debatable" Emily said

"Extremely debatable," Tara confirmed

Mindy leaned back onto the counter as she judged her twin "You can't just give yourself a nickname, dingus!"

"Of course I can, dingus, because I just did!
Core five, up top!" Chad raised his right hand into the air, waiting for his sisters to high-five him.

"No," Mindy refused.

He turned to Tara next, "Down low!"

"Get that away from me," She looked down at his hand and shook her head.

" Don't leave me hanging Em!" He then said to Emily, his hand still in the air , her refusing as she hummed no at the boy.

"Please, for the love of God!" He then said to Sam.

"Don't do it!" Mindy said to Sam, making everyone laugh.

"You know I would actually like a little more respect and support from my fellow members of the Core five next time -" he was interrupted by Anika, from the living room.

"Guys!" She shouted making them leave the kitchen.

'Prime Suspect Samantha Carpenter' was written in big letters at the bottom of the TV.

"We're hearing from sources inside the homicide division that the prime suspect is none other than Samantha Carpenter." The broadcaster reported.
"One of the survivors of the Woodsboro killings in 2022. Seen here attacking a woman on the street last night." The video of the altercation with the girl after the Halloween party, where Sam was seen shoving the girl right after Emily had done the same thing, was now playing.
Sam stood still, staring at the TV.

"The rumor sprouted online that Carpenter was actually responsible for the killings, blaming the crimes on her boyfriend , Richie Kirsh-"
Before the reporter could finish his sentence, Sam took the remote from Anika's hands and turned the tv off, then walked to the kitchen where she sat down at the table.