𝟎𝟔;

After taking a shower and getting dressed once again both- the couple sat on the couch- just making conversation when her phone rang, Tara's contact popping up.

" Hey Tara! Is everything okay?"

" We're okay. Gale was attacked, she's in surgery. Can you come to the hospital? Everyone is waiting for you and Ethan." Tara said, making the girl blush but also making her worried as to if Gale would end up surviving.

" we'll be there in ten." Emily said then hung up.

" What is it?" Ethan asked, hoping his sister's plan had worked.

" Gale was attacked, she's in surgery. They're waiting for us we have to go."

" Wait- she survived?" He asked. He was pissed. Quinn couldn't even take Gale?

" Uh yeah- well, so far she did yeah, why?"

" Nothing, I'm glad." He replied as they made their way out of the apartment and to the hospital.

Ethan and Emily had finally made it to the hospital when all four remaining of the group were waiting.

" Hey, is she out of surgery?" Emily asked while hugging Sam.

" No, not yet."

" Shit."

For a few minutes, no one spoke. Emily was seated next to Chad, who was next to his sister and Tara, and Ethan was standing up next to the girl with a hand on her shoulder, her head resting on his hip.

" Hey, I got here as fast as I could." Danny interrupted making everyone look up to him.

" Did you?" Tara asked suspiciously as Danny just stared at her.

" I'm so scared you guys. I really don't wanna get hurt again." Mindy spoke first, her legs wrapped in her arms- close to her chest.

" Neither do I." Chad answered.

" I don't want you getting hurt again either." Mindy said to her brother, making him rest his head on her shoulder and his hand in her knee.

" I know, I know." He just replied.

" We're all gonna be okay." Emily said- hoping to reassure them though she knew everyone knew it was a lie.
One of her hand was holding Ethan's as the other was on chad's shoulder- showing support.

" So, what do we do now?" Chad asked.

" Maybe he gets to win this time." Everyone looked up to Sam, confused.

"He wants to punish me. Me! So maybe I let him, I'll just give myself up. If this is what i have to do to keep you safe, it's worth it." Sam continued, everyone wide eying her.

" No! We're not doing that, Sam. Alright? You went back to Woodsboro to protect me- every single day, you make the decision to protect me. None of us would even be alive if it weren't for you. You have to let us protect you this time" Tara stood up facing her sister- making everyone nod to the statement.

" No."

"Yes. We're a team, remember?" Tara said.

" Actually-" Mindy and the rest stood up.
" we're a family."

" let's go! The four five! Come on!" Chad said- with an exited tone as he put his hand in the middle in hopes that everyone would cheer with him.

" Core what?" Danny interrupted.

" It's an us thing." Chad only said back.

" Sam. You saved my life more times that I can count. We're not letting you do this alone. We're in this- together." Emily said, taking the girl's hand in hers.

" he's gonna keep coming after us." Sam said

" Isn't there somewhere safe we could just hold up in?" Ethan asked the group.

" No, he's just gonna keep coming after us." Emily replied to her boyfriend.

" Great." Ethan said.

Emily saw something switch on Tara's face- she had an idea.

" What is it Tara?"

" We could use that though." She looked up to her friends.

Tara pulled her phone out- dialing Detective Bailey's number as she explained her plan to him.

" I'm getting my ass chewed up for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?" He asked- not believing what the girl asked of him.

" we want to lure him to secure location and trap him inside." She explained

" And then what?" He asked.

" We execute him."
" are you gonna help us?" Tara asked after not receiving an answer.

" Let's kill that son of a bitch. I'm stuck here- but Gale gave us the key card to the theater. There's gotta be surveillance and security cameras but we can use that against him. I'll join you as soon as I can"

" Got it"

" And remember- travel in public. The more people around you the less chance he has to take a shot at any of you before you get there."

Everyone looked at each other- they were ready to end this once and for all.

As of Ethan- the boy slightly smiled to himself.

Set. Camera. Action.

___________________________________
April 14th
Small chapter until I write the rest- it should be up tomorrow:)