~7~

I walked back to class and gave the paper to my teacher.

Class was soon over. I went to my locker and put my books away since I won't need them tonight.
As I was about to leave the school Luke approached me.

"Hey do you need a ride?"he asked. I was surprised that he didn't say anything about Zoe but I was also glad he didn't ask.

"Yeah I guess it won't hurt,"I say walking out of school. "The guys are riding with us also so if you want the passenger seat you better hurry,"he said as we approach his car.

I got to the front seat before Calum did and stuck my tongue out at him. "Man that is cold. You are letting a girl sit in the passenger seat when your best mate is in the back?!,"Calum said holding his chest like his heart hurt.

"She got there first man. So technically it is your fault that you were beat by a girl,"Luke said starting the car. Calum just shook his head and got in the back seat.

As we were driving down the road Boulevard of Broken Dreams came on the radio and all of the guys started singing while Ashton played a beat on his knees.

They were loud enough for me to hear only parts of them singing. So I decided to turn it off and maybe they would keep singing.

I turned the nob on the radio down and they kept singing for only a few seconds and they were really good.

"Hey! Why did you turn it off,"Michael yelled. "You guys are really good,"I say. "Well I hope we are. We started a band a couple months ago,"Ashton said.

"And let me guess you're the drummer?"I ask Ashton. He nodded.

When we arrived at Luke's house we all got out and I went started off to my house. "Hey. Where are you going?"Luke asked. "Home. Where else would I go,"I say laughing at his stupidity.

"Do you want to stay and watch us practice?"he asks. "Let me check on my mom first and then I will come watch,"I say.

My mom was asleep so I went up stairs and changed out of my school uniform and into we're my skinny jeans and a hoodie.

As I was walking down stairs I heard my mom yell something and then my heart dropped and I raced to her room.