~2~

~skip school~
I was on my way home and it started raining. Great....just my luck.

A car approached me and I was surprised to see who was in it....Luke Hemmings.

"Hey. Do you need a ride,"he asked with his charming smile.

Mmm. Should I? I mean he has never been mean to me.

"I don't know,"I say truthfully. "I'm not going to hurt you if that is what you're thinking,"he said with a slight eye roll.

"Okay. But only because it is raining,"I say hesitantly getting in the car. The car smelled of cheap cologne and Mc'Donalds. Ironic though, because the car was perfectly clean. No fast food bags of any sort. But suprisingly the two smells worked together.

"You know most good girls like you would never get in a car with me. even if I begged,"he said he said with a small chhuckle at the back of his throat.

I plundered on how to reply. But I thought I would have some fun and say",Good girl? Are you sure?"

"Well yeah you have never done anything bad at school,"he said. "That is because you have never seen me out of school,"I say and then get out of the car because we were already at my house.

I looked back at him and he looked a little confused but he started his car and backed out of my drive way and straight into his. Unfortunatly.......he lives just across the road. Yep Luke Hemmings and I are neighbors.

• Luke's POV •

I backed out of her drive way and into mine. I went straight inside and called the boys telling them what she said and that we were having a stake out.

They said I was crazy but agreed anyways. At least it is better than going to those lame parties every weekend.
After they got here my mom baked us cookies and we went to my room.

"Dude why are we staking out Becka Sawyer's place,"Michael whined.

"Because she was implying that she isn't the good girl we all know and I would like know if that is true,"I snap back.

"Okay but why are you so eager to know, Luke,"Calum chimmed in. "Because. She's interesting I guess,"I replied not wanting to continue this conversation.

*4 hours later*

"Look look. She is leaving,"yelled Calum dragging me over to the window. Sure enough she was leaving her house heading down the street.

"Ok everyone into Mikey's van. Now!"I yelled. When we got outside I told Michael that I was driving and he handed me his keys.

She boarded a bus which took us all the way downtown. "Why is she going all the way downtown,"Ashton asked. "No idea but we are fixing to find out,"I said as Michael took a right following the bus.

The bus stopped and we had to park and follow her on foot the rest of the way. She took a right down an alley way and then into and abandoned gym.

We made sure not to be seen as we followed her inside. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a sea of people shouting and the air smelt of blood and sweat.

It was illegal wrestling or something. I could tell the other boys were surprised because of the looks on their faces. I watched her as she made her way to the back of the gym and I couldn't see her anymore.

• Becka's POV •

I went to the changing rooms and and put on my purple sports bra and yoga pants. I took my bun down and put my hair into a regular ponytail making my dark blue tips visible.

I had light brown hair so I thought it looked good. No one knows I have the dark blue tips except for the people who come to watch the fights.

"Becka. Your up,"said a guy with a clipboard. I am supposed to know his name since I am here every weekend but he has never told me his name.

I put my mouth piece in and followed him out to the arena, which is just a beaten down wrestling rink. I climbed onto the rink and looked at my opponent.

She seemed pretty fit in the legs but she had scrawny arms. That is her weak spot. Stay away from her legs and go for her arms.

I have been doing this for a little over a year so I know how to look at an opponent.

I always avoid their face as much as I can because if I look at their face it will be forever planted on my brain and then I will feel guilty.

The announcer called out our names and then the bell sounded and the fight started.

• Luke's POV •

I watched as Becka's opponent attempted to kick her, but Becka then caught her foot and flipped the girl. It looked pretty painful but the girl got back up and charged Becka.

Becka took this to her advantage and stepped aside causing the girl to run into the ropes around the arena.

Becka charged her and start throwing punches and kicks at an amazing speed. I was blown away at how well she was doing. It was then I noticed her hair wasn't in a bun but in a ponytail. She had dark blue tips which looked extremely good on her.

Her opponent tapped out and Becka won the fight. The announcer came onto the arena and took Becka's left hand and held it in the air. "Becka Sawyer remains undefeated!"he yelled.

Wow. Undefeated?

This changes everything.

She is no longer a good girl to me.

Nothing can change that.

Becka's eyes scanned the room and a look of horror washed over her face as her eyes landed on mine.

She turned to the announcer and the announcer handed her a wad of cash and then she gave a couple bucks to her opponent and she ran away.