Flirting: Darkest

Requested by random_stories99 

I sat with Darkest on the sofa in the homeschooled set.

We were filming footasylum home schooled, season 2 episode 4: can Yung Filly, Yn, Darkest and Sharky beat an eleven year old.

Currently Sharky was at the desk whilst Filly sat next to Xavier, the eleven year old.

"You two move a bit" Filly said to me and Darkest.

"Why?" Darkest said. 

"There's children here innit. Just leave like a gap between you so you aren't sat in each others laps." 

I shuffle a tiny bit so I'm not as close to Darkest. And he moves up next to me instead of away. We're now closer then when we started.

"Yeah no one can tell me what to do with my girl." He looks at me "Except her of course." He puts his arm around.

"Stop with the gross stuff, we're gonna start filming now." Sharky says.

"It's not gross, your just lonely." I muttered.

He chose to ignore the comment, which was wise of him, and we started filming.

"Why are you guys staring into each others eyes for." Xavier the 11 year old asked.

"Because she's got eyes worth starting into." Darkest said "Trust, you'll understand when your older."

I hide my face in his neck so nobody can see how red my face is.

(I'm not that good at this)