Come dine with me: Kenny

I think this is kinda funny tbh

Not a request, just my own idea.

Kenny's pov

"Hi guys welcome to my castle" I say to the camera, giving them the tour. I spot my girlfriend still sitting in the kitchen. I motion for her to join me but she shakes her head. She's always been a bit shy.

Chunkz is the first person to arrive along with Darkest, who I convinced to be my butler.

I let darkest into the kitchen once he had changed into his uniform.

"Kenny!" He yelled "You're already cheating." 

"What'd you mean?" I ask feigning innocence. 

He looks at YN "Don't tell me your helping him." 

She laughs "I can't let him poison everyone."

"She's only here to give me advice and moral support." I say to Darkest. 

The bell rings and we know it's Chunkz waiting to see if he can come in yet. I let Darkest do his job and greet him but first I make sure to remind him to keep his mouth shut about what goes on in my kitchen.

YNs pov

I watch Kenny start on the shrimp skewers. I'm pretty sure AJ doesn't eat fish so I wonder how this will turn out.

"Once he tries it, he'll love it." Kenny mutters not sounding sure about it at all.

Darkest come in "Do we have any juice?"

"Yeah" Kenny answers looking through the fridge.

"Uh, babe do we have any juice?" He looks at me. 

I stand next to him and see none in the fridge.

"Ahh that's a problem." 

"No it's not, give them this water." Kenny smiles, proud of himself. 

"And tell them that it is the finest filtered water not tap." He adds as Darkest leaves the room.

I laugh as I walk over to him. "Babe stop laughing at me. At castle Kenny we only drink the healthiest filtered water." 

He turns back towards the stove. 

"I like your apron" I refer to the beige cloth with the words 'kiss the cook' written in red. 

I lean over and peck him on the cheek. 

"Babe that's clearly not what the apron means." Before I can argue he leans in and leaves a lingering kiss on my lips. "That's better." 

"Don't contaminate the food with your love." Darkest looks at me and Kenny disappointedly. 

-part 2?

Beta squad imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें