Potions

(Sorry for taking soo long. I've had trouble being allowed on my computer recently aha. This is going to be a filler chapter by the way.) 

        Aurora's day had started off great—besides one small detail. She had Potions class with Ravenclaws, Slytherins, and Gryffindors. It was a bit overwhelming. And within those houses, the people she knew were James, Lucius Malfoy (sadly), Ava Blanche (Gryffindor), and her insane cousin Bellatrix Black. 

        When Aurora had entered the classroom, it was already full (because she had been saying goodbye to Remus and Lily, Maggie, and Sirius because they wouldn't see each other for a while). There were a few seats open. One next to James. One next to some redhead male Slytherin named Jack, and another next to a girl she didn't really know. Her other friend, Ava, was already sitting next to her cousin, Olivia Blanche, who was a Ravenclaw. Aurora stood in the front of the room awkwardly, eyeing each open seat, wondering if she sat there, what the results would be. She was trying to, somehow, strategically figure out how in the world where she should sit. And just when she was about to walk over to sit next to James, she heard Slughorn call out, 

        "Oh, Miss Black!" 

        Aurora turned around, looking at him with big eyes and raised eyebrows. "Yeah?" 

        "There is a seating chart!  Didn't you know? Just for the first few weeks. Last year I had trouble with the students' behavior. Here, here." Slughorn stood up from his comfortable desk and came scurrying over, carrying a clipboard. 

        "Yes, of course. I know all your plans, Slughorn, even though you hadn't told me," Aurora mumbled under her breath while Slughorn appeared. He didn't hear her. Or, if he did, he made no mention of it.         

        "Here, here. You'll be sitting . . . " Slughorn showed her the clipboard. Aurora's dark eyebrows sewed together as she blankly stared down at the sheet of paper. She hadn't registered that she was supposed to find her own name somewhere on the paper. 

        "You're here." Slughorn said, realizing Aurora had not yet understood what she was supposed to do by staring at the paper. He pointed to the middle left of the room. A seat behind James. Oh no. And beside her was a person labelled "Woods." 

        "Oh, alright," Aurora said, nodding slowly. Slughorn, after making sure Aurora got settled, quickly left the room, muttering something about the loo.  She adjusted her shoulder bag, walking over to her seat. She pulled out the chair, set her books on the desk, and planted herself in the seat. Aurora could feel James' eyes on her back. He was up to something—-Aurora was sure of it.

        Sure enough, not even ten seconds after Aurora had gotten her bag put on the floor beside her, she felt something poke her forehead. But it wasn't a finger—it was much too pointy. She groaned and turned around, seeing a flying paper airplane. James had his wand pointed at it, grinning. Aurora rolled her eyes and snatched the airplane. Knowing her friend, it had some kind of a secret message. She opened it up, her eyes scanning it. Aurora's eyebrows went up. There was nothing on the crinkled paper. But yet, there was. Aurora knew there was. She pulled out her wand from her robe pocket and pointed it at the piece of paper. 

        "Howls demands for you to show me what Prongs the whore wrote." She mumbled, flicking her wrist. Suddenly, ink began to appear, spelling out something. Or . . . wait, no. It wasn't spelling anything at all! Instead, the ink began to take form on the paper. It was a tree. And in the tree were two stick figures. One a boy and one a girl. They were making out. And an arrow pointed to the boy, saying "Moony" and another arrow pointed to the girl, saying "You/Howls". Aurora's face turned red and she crumpled up the paper up, tossing it back over her shoulder. James caught it, writing on the other side, "You know you want it," before tossing it back to her.  It fell in front of Aurora's chest and into her lap. She gritted her teeth, unable to handle more humiliation. She pointed her wand at the paper.