Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses

Start from the beginning

"That's very rude Matsushita-chan, and order your drinks. Also eat the cookies on the table." I voiced my complaint from the kitchen.

"Black coffee for me" Matsushita requested.

"Oh oh let's see how good is Ayanokouji-chan in cooking. I bet she is incredible. I need a chocolate parfait " Sato's request was unreasonable.

But I had the ingredients, so it wasn't impossible.

"I want green tea" Kushida asked.

"Sato-chan, that was an unreasonable request. Anyways I will help Ayanokouji-chan to make them". Matsushita scolded Sato and entered the kitchen.

"Let me help you Ayanokouji-chan". Matsushita was excited to cook with me?.

"Oh thank you Matsushita". I thanked her.

"Don't you think we look like a couple who is hosting their guest". Matsushita stopped taking the ingredients and stared at me.

She was blushing, and don't know what to say.

"Wha-what are you even talking about, no we don't look like that". Seeing Matsushita stutter, I gave a knowing smirk.

"YOU- you were teasing me!!!" The ever calm and collected Matsushita screamed.

But people were talking to each other and didn't notice our exchange. Anyways Matsushita was slightly angry with me, for teasing her.

I mean, her reactions are cute. So I couldn't help myself. Finally we made everything and exited the kitchen.

"The cookies are God tier Ayanokouji-chan" Sato exclaimed.

"So what did you want to talk about Ayanokouji-chan?" Kushida asked me.

Her hate towards me increased more and more , as I revealed more and more of my talents. Good, I need her full hatred towards me.

But there was this peculiar thing I noticed about Kushida. I thought her hatred was only towards me, but upon observing, it was also directed towards someone near me. It was Horikita.

I theorized the possible reasons.

One ; Horikita's blunt nature. Kushida is a someone who hides behind a mask all the time. It will for sure take a toll on her. So people who are honest and open are the type she will hate the most.

Horikita is naturally honest and tells her opinion open in the face of people bluntly.

But this can't be the case. Because there are other such people, like Koenji, and even Karuizawa. Even though Karuizawa is faking her personality, Kushida doesn't know this, atleast as far as I know.

But she didn't hate them as much as she did with Horikita. It was pure blood lust. If given a chance where she wouldn't face consequences, she will kill Horikita for sure.

So I concluded they know each other, or at least one of them knows something. Something that happened outside the school. 2 days is not enough to hate someone to such an extent, excluding me.

She hated my talents. I took her spotlight. It was just like the same case with Shinohara, but slightly different. Shinohara was jealous of my very abilities, but Kushida is jealous of the attention I was receiving.

She seems like she wants to be adored. But for that you need to good at everything, which won't be the case all the time. There will be someone better than you at something.

Another solution is an angel mask. Afterall people love angels. She is simply an attention who*e with extraordinary acting abilities.

"Before that, there's another person who should be present here".