Day3-jealousy

Shi Qingxuan's pov

As i grabbed my back awaiting for the long day ahead, i quickly greeted my mother goodbye. She waved in response.

I stood by the school gates. Sigh i huffed. I knew i should have brought a jacket along! It was just the start of February,but yet i still felt like.. it was cold. Geez, the first thing i just had to see was stupid hexuan.. with.. someone..else?

Her face was unclear. Her smile brought warm to any one that faced her. I could feel it.. yet, im not happy at all. I want her smile to crumble...into despair.

Hexuan's pov

Geez, i really want to dodge this conversation with this moron so much. How annoying. What an  audacity she has to gossip about Shi qingxuan. I would have snapped at her a long time ago,But then,her smile reminds me of how delicate Shi qingxuan was when i first met with him. I couldnt bring myself to snap at such a reference to him. Geez, how could i compare him to her?

The again,his gentle breeze. I generally loved how he has never judged me. To imagine a foreginer treat me so well before. My gaze shifted to the person standing behind her. His hair covered his face with a dark shadow. I knew who that was. Qingxuan?
"Oh damn, whos that now?" The female scoffed. Hearing such a response, i quickly shoved the girl  away gently."Whats your deal?" I scoffed back to her. By the feirce shove,she was shaken for a minute. She then ran away, tearms streaming down her cheeks.

"Man,what the hell!" I was taken off track by the comment but my gaze was still focused on him.

He sighed. I couldnt tell if it was a sigh of satisfaction or a sigh of dissatisfaction. Either way, it felt to me negative.