Day 1-the man beside the cherry blossom tree.

(Hexuan pov)

Today was the start of spring. The cool breeze flew past me as my hair swayed in the direction of the gentle wind.i then opened my eyes and discovered the beautiful youth sitting beside the tree. That man,i believe, is hua cheng's comrade. The two words left my mouth without consent. "Youre beautiful." The youth was startled. He was probably a light sleeper and woke up immediately by my words. Shit shit shit! I messed up again..

"My,my! What a coincidence! Ming-xiong. Come here, take a seat. He said,flapping his ridiculous designed fan- while, patting on an empty spot next to him.

Shi qingxuan pov

Hexuan gave the most faintest smile. My cheeks couldnt help but blush a little. He looked so..adorable. Ever since i got in this school, everyone had already knew our rivalry relationship. Although from my point of view is kind of,friendly. I mean, me and ming yi, has never tormented each oth- okay, nevermind. Maybe we have. "Qingxuan?" Hexuan asked. "Sorry, ming xion- yi..." why couldnt i say his name properly! "Haha..admit it. You cant say my name without the 'xiong', thatll be ten yuan as promised." I sighed in defeat. Maybe it really was a habit. I quickly dodged the consequences by making an excuse. " sorry, i have to go. Class is starting.." i was caught off-guard. Hexuan grabbed my wrists , allowing me to fall accidentally onto his chest. "Ah!" I yelled. I lifted my head . He and i quickly realized the position we were in. "Shit! Sorry!" He cried. "Too late for that .." i mumbled. My scream resulted into many students gattered around us, snapping as much photos as they could. "We're screwed." I finished off. How embarrassing.

Hexuan pov

I messed up didnt i. I only wanted to give him a shock. He steaded himself and began to walk away. His soft,brown hair swaying in the direction the wind blew. It was then, i realized what consequences i would have to attend to.